Hausmann A9062 Crank Height Convertible Treatment Table
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs per seat for combined capacity of 500 lbs
- Two person taping table converts into a full-length treatment table by adding middle pad
- Fixed surface under middle pad is laminated for work use
- Storage cabinet with 2 full extension pull-outs and 2 laminate drawers
- Crank hydraulic lift with fold-away handle allows height adjustment
- Hydraulic cylinders built into 4 black powder coated steel legs
- 2" thick High-Density foam vinyl upholstered top
- Proudly made in the USA
- Laminate: 346 Natural Oak
- Upholstery: 9 Pro-FORM Vinyl Colors
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
The Hausmann A9062 Crank Height Convertible Treatment Table is ideal for high volume physical therapy and rehabilitation specialists treating physically diverse clientele. The Crank Height Convertible Table is not only highly functional for large athletes and heavy patients, but also ideal for smaller patients and children who are not able to mount a tall, fixed height taping table. The Convertible Crank Height Taping Table accommodates either two patients up to 250 lbs each, or one patient up to 500 lbs with the center pad in place. The fixed surface underneath the removable center pad is designed for a convenient, mutually accessible workspace for both taping sections.
The Hausmann A9062 is capable of lowering to 30" and rising to 40" providing convenience to patients with injuries or complications with mobility. The A9062 Crank Height Taping Table features a crank hydraulic lift with a fold-away handle for effortless, back-saving adjustment. The Crank Height Convertible Taping Table rises and lowers by use of four, black, powder coated legs with built-in hydraulic cylinders for a space saving design. The Hausmann A9062 is fitted with 2" thick, high density foam covered by Pro-FORM Vinyl upholstering to supply a firm, yet comfortable feel. Pro-FORM Vinyl is offered in nine different colors, while the laminate construction is offered in Natural Oak. The Hausmann Convertible Treatment Table uses a 78" by 36" table top providing a large area to accommodate multiple patients and a generous workspace. The Crank Height Convertible Treatment Table features storage cabinets with two full extension pull-outs and two laminate drawers to give each patient/therapist section an individual storage space for supplies and equipment.
Hausmann Industries is focused on promoting a more environmentally friendly manufacturing process by use of solar energy, specialized recycling programs and additional efforts to conserve paper and energy. Dedicated to domestic manufacturing, Hausmann Industries has supplied USA made products since 1955 and is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy and athletic training equipment.