Made in USA
- Ascend EL height adjustable base
- Integrated cable management
- 45 Ah LiFeP04 battery system with fast 2 hour charging
- 2 locking and 2 non-locking casters
- Available with single wheel or dual wheel casters
- Single wheel casters offer maximum mobility
- Dual wheel casters for floor-to-floor traversing
- Compact 18.5" wide footprint
- Lightweight design
- User tracking and management can be done at the ClioMed or through the Central Management Software (CMS)
- Ships fully assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
- See more at altus-inc.com.
Drawer System Features
- 3/4" 3D laminate 21" x 21" worksurface with integrated touchscreen
- 6 drawer side opening cabinet (3 drawers on each side)
- 6 removable bins with adjustable dividers (2 dividers per bin)
- Open all drawers function
- Drawers automatically lock
- Handle with battery user interface and LED light
- Up/Down electronic lift buttons
- Manual override drawer access system
- Technology storage area with cable management and 3 included outlets
- Hardware storage space of 2-2.5" x 10" x 8.38-10" LxWxH (thin clients)
- Technology storage area is key locked (HIPAA compliant)
Monitor Support and Keyboard Platform
- Height adjustable LCD monitor support (FSA-5)
- Capacity of 13 lbs
- 5.5" height adjustment
- Vesa standard 75mm/100mm with quick mount plate
- Tilt range: -20° /+10° and +/- 180° front/back rotation
- 23" x 7.5" keyboard and mouse platform
- 0.5" walls around keyboard platform prevent falling
- Keyboard platform extends 4" and tilts 0/-20°
- Contoured wristrest
- Left/Right Cable Management for monitor and keyboard areas
- Touch screen with intuitive user interface
- Drawers can be electronically labeled for organization
- Silent visible alarms notify when drawer is open
- Manage user access settings from touchscreen or local computer
- Audit tracking to view drawer access by user
The Altus ClioMed M3 Powered Medication Delivery LCD Cart offers an ergonomic, professional, and highly secure medication storage and delivery system that's great for clinics and long-term care facilities. Altus ClioMed Carts store and secure medication, with configurable storage bins and drawers that automatically lock after closing. Drawer access is tracked by patient name, room number, or supply type to show what drawers have been accessed by registered users. All data can viewed or administered at either the ClioMed or on the Central Management Software (CMS). The ClioMed M3 Carts are equipped to power and support an LCD monitor and thin client PC systems. Altus ClioMed Medication Delivery Carts are proudly made in the USA.
Altus's ClioMed Medication Delivery Cart features an Ascend EL height adjustable base and adjustable monitor support, secure drawer system, and touchscreen with an intuitive user interface. Altus's ClioMed Mobile Medical Cart features a 45 Ah LiFeP04 battery system with a fast 2 hours charging time. The ClioMed Medicine Cart has 2 locking and 2 non-locking wheels. Multiple caster options are available, with single wheel casters to provide maximum mobility or dual wheel casters for easier floor-to-floor traversing. The Medication Delivery Cart has a compact design with a trim 18.5" wide footprint and is shipped fully assembled.
Altus ClioMed M3 Medication Carts feature a 6 drawer system with 3/4" 3D laminate, a 21" x 21" worksurface, and an integrated touchscreen. The 3 drawers on each side are easily accessible and include 6 removable bins with 2 dividers each for organized storage. All drawers may be opened at once, if needed, and automatically lock after closing for optimum security. A keyed manual override drawer access system is included. An integrated push handle features a battery level indication, LED light for illuminating the keyboard, and electric Up/Down lift buttons to adjust the cart's height. The Mobile Medication Cart offers a key locked technology storage area (HIPAA compliant) that provides 3 outlets and space for cable management and storing thin client PCs on the right side, which measures 2-2.5" x 10" x 8.38-10" (LxWxH).
The Altus ClioMed M3 Medicine Storage Carts come equipped with an LCD monitor support (FSA-5) that has 5.5" of height adjustment, with a capacity of 13 lbs, and a VESA standard 75mm/100mm quick mount plate. For optimal convenience and safety, the monitor support has a tilt range of -20° /+10° up and down, along with +/- 180° front and back rotation, which allows for the monitor to be moved out of the way during traveling. ClioMed Medication Carts feature a 23" x 7.5" keyboard and mouse platform with a 0.5" high surrounding wall to prevent the peripherals from falling. The keyboard platform extends out 4", tilts 0/-20°, and includes a contoured wristrest for added comfort. Both the monitor and keyboard platform include cable management for organization.
Altus's Medication Delivery system offers an intuitive touch screen interface to manage and access the drawers for enhanced security. The touchscreen allows for the drawers to be electronically labeled for customized organization and a silent alarm flashes onscreen to notify the user when a drawer is left open. Multiple users can be added to the system and categorized by role so that each user has the appropriate level of access. An auditing system is included to track the date and time a particular drawer was accessed by a user, which can be viewed from the ClioMed or the Central Management Software (CMS) database.
Deliver medication near the point of care with ClioMed, Altus’ medication delivery cart. ClioMed’s ample and secure storage empowers a new safe way of administrating medication. Ergonomically designed with lightweight but durable materials and bins up high to reduce clinician bending. Paired with top notch security and a long-lasting 14 battery, clinicians will experience an improved workflow.
Since 2001, Altus, Inc., a U.S.-based sit-to-stand workstation manufacturer, has built dependable, ergonomic and stylish technology workstation solutions for clinicians, educators and staff. Altus’ sit to stand workstations set a global standard for quality and craftsmanship.
|Base Dimensions||18.5" x 21.5" WxD|
|Battery Capacity||45 A/hrs|
|Battery Cycle Life||3000+ cycles|
|Battery Recharge Time||2 hrs|
|Battery Weight||12.8 lbs|
|Bin Dimensions||4.35" x 2.62" x 12.37" WxHxD|
|Bin Divider Dimensions||4.4" x 2.40" x 0.5" WxHxD|
|Bin Weight||1 lb|
|Cart Height Adjustment||31.5" - 47.5"|
|Casters||4" (100mm) Single Wheel Shrouded Casters 4" (100mm) Dual Wheel Casters Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Charger Output||150 W|
|Charging System||20 Amps Charger|
|Keyboard Platform Dimensions||23" x 8.75" WxD|
|Monitor Arm Horizontal Swivel||+/- 180°|
|Monitor Height Adjustment||9.25" - 14.75" (from base of monitor support to middle of VESA mount plate)|
|Monitor Vertical Tilt||-20/+10°|
|Monitor Weight Capacity||13 lbs|
|Output Voltage||120V AC|
|Power||45 Ah LiFeP04 Battery System|
|VESA Compatibility||75mm or 100mm|
|Worksurface Dimensions||20" x 21" WxD|
5 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 30%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.