AmbiMedInc EZ-Vac Blood Drawing System
Vacuum Alternate Site Testing Device
Made in USA
- Universal compatibility, works with any lancing device
- Designed to bring blood drop to surface for blood glucose testing
- Multi-location tip works on alternate locations, including forearm
- Small and portable vacuum alternative site testing device
- Alternative site testing is generally less painful than fingertip testing
- Clean by wiping off with a cloth dampened with a soap and water solution
- Do not autoclave, wash in dishwasher or submerge unit in water
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene body with stainless steel spring and silicone rubber interior
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Experience the freedom of Alternative Site Testing (AST) with the AmbiMedInc EZ-Vac Blood Drawing System. The EZ-Vac Blood Drawing System works with any lancing device to allow blood to be drawn from areas other than the fingertip, such as the forearm. Alternate site testing is generally less painful than fingertip testing. Once the lancing device lances the site, apply the EZ-Vac to bring a blood drop to the surface for blood glucose testing. Proudly made in the U.S.A., the EZ-Vac Blood Collector is latex-free and has an Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene body with stainless steel spring and silicone rubber interior. AmbiMedInc EZ-Vac Blood Collectors are cleaned by wiping them off with a cloth dampened with a soap and water solution.
|Length||3.28" (8.33 cm)|
|Width||1.30" (3.30 mm)|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.