Amico Aura Series Alternating Pressure Hospital Low Air Loss Rotation Mattresses
On-Demand Rotation Low Air Loss Mattress
1000 lb Capacity
- Made In Canada
- 1000 lb weight capacity ideal for all patients, including bariatrics
- Alternating pressure regularly relieves high-pressure areas, preventing ulcers
- Alternating pressure cycles can be set for 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes
- Turn assist helps position patients and shifts weight onto side to relieve pressure
- Turn cycles can be set for 1, 10, 30, or 60 minutes
- 16 foam-filled cells in overlay evenly distributes patient weight
- Top layer is low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon with multi-ply visco foam top
- Middle layer uses spacer fabric to permit free airflow
- Bottom layer is liquid-proof with zipper
- Lined with fire-resistant Kevlar
- Vented low air loss top sheet prevents moisture from building up
- Hard perimeter bolster and 2-inch foam base prevents bottoming out
- Available in 80- or 84-inch lengths
- In case of power loss, mattress maintains inflation for days
- Lightweight design and integrated handles for easy transport
- Simple set-up
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Emergency CPR deflation valve
- Ideal for bariatric facilities, hospitals, maternity wards, and ICUs
- Includes pump and inflation hoses
- Intuitive control panel
- Micro-controller monitors pressure in real time
- Once inflated, can be used as hybrid system - with our without pump
- Automatic pump shut off after target pressure is reached
- Lock-out key protects settings from patient tampering
The Amico Aura Series Alternating Pressure Hospital Low Air Loss Rotation Mattresses are designed to redistribute weight and relieve pressure, reducing the occurrence of pressure sores. The Alternating Pressure Mattress uses a three-layer system to increase air flow and circulation. The top layer is composed of low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon with a multi-ply visco foam topper. The middle layer features spacer fabric to allow the air to move freely throughout the Aura Mattress. The bottom layer is liquid-proof and can be opened or closed using a zipper. Amico Mattress Covers are lined with fire-resistant Kevlar. Vented low air loss cushions prevent moisture build-up in the Pressure Relief Mattress. The Pressure Mattress features a hard perimeter bolster and 2-inch foam base to prevent bottoming out.
The Aura Mattresses' alternating pressure system slowly and regularly inflates and deflates 16 individual foam-filled cells in waves to evenly relieve pressure across the patient's whole body. Cycles can be programmed to last 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes. The Lateral Rotation Mattress includes a Turn Assist Feature, both to aid caregivers in turning patients and to shift weight onto the sides, relieving pressure on other areas. Turn cycles can be set to 1, 10, 30, or 60 minutes. The Amico Mattresses have a weight capacity of 1000 lbs, suitable for all patients, including bariatrics.
The Medical Air Mattress includes an electronic control unit, pump, and inflation hoses - everything needed for use. A micro-controller monitors the Amico Mattress pressure in real time, and the intuitive control panel makes adjustments easy. The pump will automatically shut off after the target pressure is achieved. Once inflated, the Hospital Mattress can be used with or without a pump. A lock-out key prevents patients from tampering with the Medical Mattresses' settings. In a power outage, the Pressure-Reducing Mattress will maintain proper inflation for days. A CPR deflation valve provides the ability to respond to patient emergencies immediately.
The Air Pressure Mattress is available in 80- or 84-inch lengths to fit most hospital beds. The Aura Series Mattresses are lightweight and feature integrated handles for easy transport. Pressure Relief Mattresses are simple to set up and easy to clean and maintain.
|Airflow||42 to 52 L/min|
|Alternating Pressure Cycle Time||5, 10, 15, or 20 min (selectable)|
|Control Unit Dimensions||9.5" x 5" x 5" LxWxH|
|Control Unit Voltage||85~264 V 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||80" x 36" x 8" LxWxH 84" x 36" x 8" LxWxH|
|Turn Assist Cycle Time||1, 10, 30, or 60 min|
|Weight Capacity||1000 lbs|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 30%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.