Amico Aura Series Alternating Pressure True Low Air Loss Hospital Mattresses
True Low Air Loss Mattress
1000 lb Capacity
- Made In Canada
- 1000 lb weight capacity for all patients, including bariatrics
- Alternating waves of pressure evenly relieve all areas of patient's body
- 16 foam-filled cells in overlay evenly distributes patient weight
- True low air loss circulates air evenly beneath patient and wicks away moisture
- Top layer is low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon with low air loss venting
- Middle layer uses spacer fabric to permit free airflow
- Bottom layer is liquid-proof with zipper
- Lined with fire-resistant Kevlar
- Multi-ply visco foam mattress topper
- 2-inch foam base and hard perimeter bolster prevent bottoming out
- Available in 80- or 84-inch lengths
- Can be used as hybrid system - functioning with or without pump (once inflated)
- In case of power loss, mattress maintains inflation for days
- Lightweight design and integrated handles for easy transport
- Simple set-up
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Emergency CPR deflation valve
- Ideal for bariatric facilities, hospitals, maternity wards, and ICUs
- Includes blower and inflation hoses
- Powerful blower operates at 1275 liters/minute
- Intuitive control panel
- Micro-controller monitors pressure in real time
- Automatic blower shut off after target pressure is reached
- Lock-out key protects settings from patient tampering
The Amico Aura Series Alternating Pressure True Low Air Loss Hospital Mattresses is designed to redistribute weight and relieve pressure, reducing the occurrence of pressure sores. The Alternating Pressure Mattress uses a three-layer system to increase air flow and circulation. The top layer is composed of low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon. The middle layer features spacer fabric to allow the air to move freely throughout the Aura Mattress. The bottom layer is liquid-proof and can be opened or closed using a zipper. Vented cushions prevent moisture from building up in the Pressure Relief Mattress. These Amico Mattresses are lined with fire-resistant Kevlar and topped with a multi-ply visco foam. The Pressure Mattress features a hard perimeter bolster and a 2-inch foam base to prevent bottoming out.
Amico's Alternating Pressure System can be set for 5-, 10-, 15-, or 20-minute alternating pressure cycles. The alternating pressure cycles inflate and deflate the cells in turn, relieving pressure on each part of the body. True Low Air Loss Mattresses circulate air beneath the mattress surface and wick moisture and heat away from patients' skin. The Pressure Mattresses feature 16 individual foam-filled cells in the overlay. The M-AURA-ATLAL Mattresses can support patients weighing up to 1000 lbs, ideal for bariatric patients.
The Medical Air Mattress includes an electronic control unit, blower, and inflation hoses - everything needed for use. A micro-controller monitors the Amico Mattress pressure in real time, and the intuitive control panel makes adjustments easy. The high, 1275 liter/minute blower rapidly reaches and maintains therapeutic levels of pressure. The blower will automatically shut off after the target pressure is achieved. A lock-out key prevents patients from tampering with the Medical Mattresses' settings. The Aura Mattresses can be used as a hybrid system - with or without the blower (once inflated). In a power outage, the Pressure-Reducing Mattress will maintain proper inflation for days. A CPR deflation valve provides the ability to respond to patient emergencies immediately.
The Air Pressure Mattress is available in 80- or 84-inch lengths to fit most hospital beds. The Aura Series Mattresses are lightweight and feature integrated handles for easy transport. Pressure Relief Mattresses are simple to set up and easy to clean and maintain.
|Control Unit Dimensions||9.5" x 5" x 5" LxWxH|
|Control Unit Voltage||85~264 V 50/60 Hz|
|Cycle Time||5, 10, 15, 20 min (selectable)|
|Dimensions||80" x 36" x 8" LxWxH 84" x 36" x 8" LxWxH Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Weight Capacity||1000 lbs|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 30%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.