Amico Aura Series Economy Hospital Alternating Pressure Air Mattresses
Economy Pressure Relief Mattress
450 lb Capacity
- Made In Canada
- 450 lb weight capacity
- Weight redistribution and alternating pressure prevent decubitus ulcers
- 16 cells in sequentially inflated and deflated to relieve pressure in 10-minute cycles
- Top layer is low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon
- Middle layer uses spacer fabric to permit free airflow
- Bottom layer is liquid-proof with zipper
- Increased air flow and circulation for patient
- 2-inch foam base protects mattress from bottoming out
- Available in 80- or 84-inch lengths
- In case of power loss, mattress maintains inflation for days
- Lightweight design and integrated handles for easy transport
- Simple set-up
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Emergency CPR deflation valve
- Ideal for bariatric facilities, hospitals, maternity wards, and ICUs
- Includes pump and inflation hoses
- Intuitive control panel
- Micro-controller monitors pressure in real time
- Automatic pump shut off after target pressure is reached
- Lock-out key protects settings from patient tampering
Amico's Aura Series Economy Alternating Pressure Air Mattresses are designed for use in medical beds and use pressure redistribution to help prevent decubitis sores. The Aura Series overlay uses 10-minute cycles of alternating pressure through 16 individual cells to sequentially relieve pressure to all parts of the body. The Aura Economy Mattresses provides enough air pressure to effectively support patients weighing up to 450 lbs.
The Alternating Air Mattress features three layers that are optimally designed to increase air flow and circulation. The top layer of the Aura Mattress System is low-friction, vapor-permeable, and water-resistant nylon. The second layer uses spacer fabric to circulate air freely within the Aura Mattress. The bottom layer features a zipper closure and is liquid-proof for hygiene. The Pressure Relief Mattress features a 2-inch foam base to prevent bottoming out.
The Medical Mattress System includes the air mattress, electronic control unit, and inflation hoses. A micro-controller monitors the air pressure of the Air Mattress in real time and automatically shuts off the pump once the target pressure is reached. The control panel is easy to use, making any adjustments quick and simple. A lock-out key is included to prevent patient tampering with the controls. The Aura Series Pressure Mattress will remain inflated for days in the case of a power outage. A CPR rapid deflation valve allows for quick emergency response to the patient.
Amico Hospital Mattresses are available in 80- or 84-inch lengths, compatible with most hospital beds. The Economy Pressure-Relieving Mattress features a lightweight design and carry handles for effortless portability. Amico constructs the Aura Mattresses to be cleaned and maintained easily.
|Airflow||8 to 12 L/min|
|Control Unit Dimensions||9.5" x 5" x 5" LxWxH|
|Control Unit Voltage||85~264 V 50/60 Hz|
|Cycle Time||10 min|
|Dimensions||80" x 36" x 8" LxWxH 84" x 36" x 8" LxWxH Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
Amico Mattress Warranty
Amico offers a five year warranty on mattress defects in workmanship or materials and a one year warranty on the mattress cover, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact QuickMedical for additional warranty information. Amico reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 30%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.