Amico Aura Series Hospital Bariatric Alternating Pressure Air Mattresses
Pressure Relief Mattress
1000 lb Capacity
- Made In Canada
- 1000 lb weight capacity is ideal for all patients, including bariatrics
- Weight redistribution and alternating pressure reduces risk of pressure sores
- Useful for treating bed sores up to stage III
- Pressure cycles can be set to 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes
- Alternating pressure sequentially inflates and deflates 16 cells to alleviate pressure
- Top layer is low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon
- Middle layer uses spacer fabric to permit free airflow
- Bottom layer is liquid-proof with zipper
- Increased air flow and circulation for patient
- Vented cushions prevent moisture from building up
- 2-inch foam base protects mattress from bottoming out
- Manual upright mode increase pressure to eliminate bottoming out when upright
- Available in 80- or 84-inch lengths
- In case of power loss, mattress maintains inflation for days
- Lightweight design and integrated handles for easy transport
- Simple set-up
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Emergency CPR deflation valve
- Ideal for bariatric facilities, hospitals, maternity wards, and ICUs
- Includes pump and inflation hoses
- Intuitive control panel
- Micro-controller monitors pressure in real time
- Automatic pump shut off after target pressure is reached
- Lock-out key protects settings from patient tampering
The Amico Aura Series Alternating Pressure Air Mattresses is designed to redistribute weight and relieve pressure, reducing the occurrence of pressure sores and even assist in the healing of up to stage III sores. Alternating pressure sequentially inflates and deflates 16 individual cells to regularly relieve pressure on patients weighing up to 1000 lbs, ideal for even bariatric patients. The Alternating Pressure Mattress uses a three-layer system to increase air flow and circulation. The top layer is composed of low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon. The middle layer features spacer fabric to allow the air to move freely throughout the Aura Mattress. The bottom layer is liquid-proof and can be opened or closed using a zipper. Vented cushions prevent moisture from building up in the Pressure Relief Mattress. The Pressure Mattress features a 2-inch foam base to prevent bottoming out.
The Medical Air Mattress includes an electronic control unit, pump, and inflation hoses - everything needed for use. A micro-controller monitors the Amico Mattress pressure in real time, and the intuitive control panel makes adjustments easy. Cycle lengths can be set for 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes. The pump will automatically shut off after the target pressure is achieved. A lock-out key prevents patients from tampering with the Medical Mattresses' settings. In a power outage, the Pressure-Reducing Mattress will maintain proper inflation for days. A CPR deflation valve provides the ability to respond to patient emergencies immediately. The Alternating Pressure Mattress also feature a manual upright mode to increase the pressure of the mattress when upright, eliminating patient bottoming.
The Air Pressure Mattress is available in 80- or 84-inch lengths to fit most hospital beds. The Aura Series Mattresses are lightweight and features integrated handles for easy transport. Pressure Relief Mattresses are simple to set up and easy to clean and maintain.
|Airflow||42 to 52 L/min|
|Control Unit Dimensions||9.5" x 5" x 5" LxWxH|
|Control Unit Voltage||85~264 V 50/60 Hz|
|Cycle Time||5, 10, 15, 20 min A/P cycles (selectable)|
|Dimensions||80" x 36" x 8" LxWxH 84" x 36" x 8" LxWxH|
|Weight Capacity||1000 lbs|
Amico Mattress Warranty
Amico offers a five year warranty on mattress defects in workmanship or materials and a one year warranty on the mattress cover, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact QuickMedical for additional warranty information. Amico reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 30%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.