Amico Aura Series Pulsation True Low Air Loss Hospital Mattresses
Pulsation Low Air Loss Mattress
1000 lb Capacity
- Made In Canada
- 1000 lb weight capacity for all patients, including bariatrics
- Rapid, 30-second pulsations encourage circulation for effective therapy
- 16 foam-filled cells in overlay evenly distributes patient weight
- True low air loss therapy circulates air in overlay and removes moisture from patient
- Top layer is low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon with multi-ply visco foam top
- Middle layer uses spacer fabric to permit free airflow
- Bottom layer is liquid-proof with zipper
- Fire-resistant Kevlar lining
- Increased air flow and circulation for patient
- Vented cushions prevent moisture from building up
- Hard perimeter bolster and 2-inch foam base protects mattress from bottoming out
- Available in 80- or 84-inch lengths
- In case of power loss, mattress maintains inflation for days
- Lightweight design and integrated handles for easy transport
- Simple set-up
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Emergency CPR deflation valve
- Ideal for bariatric facilities, hospitals, maternity wards, and ICUs
Electronic Control Unit
- Includes blower unit and inflation hoses
- Intuitive control panel
- Micro-controller monitors pressure in real time
- High-volume air flow of 1275 liters/minute
- Automatic blower shut off after target pressure is reached
- Can function as hybrid system - used with or without blower (once inflated)
- Lock-out key protects settings from patient tampering
The Amico Aura Series Pulsation True Low Air Loss Hospital Mattresses is designed to redistribute weight and relieve pressure, reducing the occurrence of pressure sores. The Alternating Pressure Mattress uses a three-layer system to increase air flow and circulation. The top layer is composed of low-friction, vapor-permeable, water-resistant nylon with a multi-ply visco foam top. The middle layer features spacer fabric to allow the air to move freely throughout the Aura Mattress. The bottom layer is liquid-proof and can be opened or closed using a zipper. The lining of the Pulsation Mattress is constructed of fire-resistant Kevlar. The Pressure Mattress features a hard perimeter bolster and a 2-inch foam base to prevent bottoming out.
Pulsation therapy works differently than alternating pressure, with rapid, 30-second pulses of pressure therapy to encourage proper circulation of blood throughout patients' bodies. The True Low Air Loss Mattress evenly and regularly circulates air within the 16 foam-filled cells of the top layer and wicks moisture and excessive heat away from patients. These Aura Mattresses can support patients weighing up to 1000 lbs, ideal for even bariatric patients.
The Medical Air Mattress includes an electronic control unit, blower, and inflation hoses. A micro-controller monitors the Amico Mattress pressure in real time, and the intuitive control panel makes adjustments easy. Rapid, powerful air flow at 1275 liters/minute ensures the most effective therapy. The blower will automatically shut off after the target pressure is achieved, allowing the Hospital Mattress to function as a hybrid system, with or without a blower. A lock-out key prevents patients from tampering with the Medical Mattresses' settings. In a power outage, the Pressure-Reducing Mattress will maintain proper inflation for days. A CPR deflation valve provides the ability to respond to patient emergencies immediately.
The Air Pressure Mattress is available in 80- or 84-inch lengths to fit most hospital beds. The Aura Series Mattresses are lightweight and feature integrated handles for easy transport. Pressure Relief Mattresses are simple to set up and easy to clean and maintain.
|Control Unit Dimensions||9.5" x 5" x 5" LxWxH|
|Control Unit Voltage||85~264 V 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||80" x 36" x 8" LxWxH 84" x 36" x 8" LxWxH|
|Pulsation Time||30 sec|
|Weight Capacity||1000 lbs|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 30%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.