Amico Thea M-THEA-BZ11 Therapeutic Economy Foam Hospital Mattresses
Economy XL Mattress
350 lb Capacity
- Made In Canada
- Helps prevent the development of skin ulcers
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF) for different levels of support throughout
- Surface Modification Technology (SMT) alters foam's surface
- Open cell memory foam reduces heat and moisture
- Constructed from medical grade foam
- Foam cushioning layer
- Anatomic pressure redistribution
- Pressure redistribution achieved through zones for envelopment and body contouring
- Different areas receive different support levels
- Body contouring allows lower interface pressure on skin
- 360° stretch cover minimizes friction and shearing on skin
- Vapor permeable material
- Provides a cool and dry environment for the patient's skin
- Offers optimal envelopment and enhanced air circulation
- Defined sides keep patients centered and provide multilateral roll stability
- Anti-skid support strip prevents mattress from moving
- Resists fluids, flames, and stains
- Easy to clean surface
- Anti-bacterial material
- Welded seams reduce contamination
- Durable mattress prevents against softening over time
- Easy to set up
- Easy patient repositioning
- Helps reduce injuries for caregivers
- Made with natural and renewable resources
- Zero emission manufacturing process
- Manufacturing process exceeds Clean Air Act requirements
Amico Thea Series M-THEA-BZ11 Economy Foam Mattresses are designed to prevent bedridden patients from developing skin ulcers. Amico accomplishes this by improving pressure redistribution away from high risk areas without sacrificing patient comfort. Medical Foam Mattresses can support up to 350 lbs and are ideal for all hospitals, birthing centers, long term care facilities, and bariatric clinics. Thea Foam Mattresses set up easily and are designed to make repositioning patients easy while preventing injuries for caregivers.
Economy Series Mattresses have a foam core layer and are made with several unique technologies to help reduce skin ulcers and tissue damage. These technologies include Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF) and Surface Modification Technology (SMT). Variable Pressure Foaming applies different levels of support within the mattress allowing for high levels of pressure redistribution. Surface Modification Technology alters the foam's surface to further enhance pressure redistribution. The use of SMT helps minimize friction and shearing on high risk areas while increasing circulation.
Hospital Mattresses feature open cell memory foam technology which offers heat and moisture management to help minimize skin maceration. Zones designed for envelopment and body contouring help redistribute pressure anatomically. A zoned cushioning layer provides different levels of support to different areas of the body. By allowing the Mattress to shape around the patient's body, interface pressures are lowered and patient comfort is improved. The Medical Mattress features defined sides with firmer padding along the edges to help keep patients centered and prevent falls. A 360° stretch cover helps reduce friction and shearing, which could cause skin ulcers in high risk areas. An anti-skid support strip helps prevent the mattress from shifting when it is placed on a bed frame.
Thea Medical Mattresses are made from the highest quality medical grade foam which helps provide durability against softening over the lifetime of the mattress. Foam Mattresses are resistant to flames, fluids, and stains and have an easy to clean surface. Medical Foam Mattresses are made with a breathable anti-bacterial material that is vapor permeable and helps keep skin cool and dry. In addition to the anti-bacterial material, Foam Bed Mattresses also feature welded seams to help reduce contamination. Therapeutic Mattresses are available in two sizes, standard, with an 80 inch length, and XL, with an 84 inch length.
Amico Thea Series Foam Mattresses are manufactured with natural and renewable resources. The manufacturing process produces virtually zero emissions and even exceeds the Clean Air Act requirements.
|Dimensions||80" x 36" x 6" (203.2" x 91.4" x 15.24 cm) 84" x 36" x 6" (213.3" x 91.4" x 15.24 cm)|
|Foam Core Layers||1|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs (158.8 kg)|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 30%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.