Amico Titan Series Transport Stretcher
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Made In Canada
- Package Includes:
- Titan stretcher
- Telescoping IV pole
- Weight capacity of 550 lbs
- Hydraulic height adjustment and tilt controlled by foot pedals
- Low, 22-inch minimum height reduces risk of fall injury
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions
- Head section can be elevated with gas springs
- Stationary foot litter
- Collapsible side rails for transfers or patient access
- Side rails lock in upright position for safety
- Mattress retainers at either end hold surface stationary
- Two brake pedals, one at foot of stretcher and one at head
- Four 8-inch Tente® swivel casters
- Retractable 4-inch 5th wheel for easier maneuvering
- Radiolucent backrest is suitable for X-ray use
- Fixed, collapsible IV pole included (can be uninstalled)
- 0.75-inch mounting hole at each corner for removable IV pole (not included)
- Storage area in base for 2 oxygen tanks and belongings
- Ergonomic push handles
- Integrated foot push bar
- Shock-absorbing roller bumpers won't mark or damage walls
- Side bumpers protect walls and doorways
- See related products above for compatible mattress
- Ideal for emergency rooms, recovery, pre-op, and post-op
- Titan stretcher
- Telescoping IV pole
Foam Stretcher Mattress More Info
550 lb Suggested Weight Capacity
Amico's Titan Series Transport Stretcher is functional and highly-featured for patient transportation. The Titan Transport Stretcher safely and comfortably supports patients weighing up to 550 lbs. The height and tilt of the Hospital Gurney is hydraulically adjusted using foot pedal controls. A low, 22-inch minimum height reduces the risk of injury from falls. The Titan Stretcher is capable of both Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions. The radiolucent (suitable for X-rays) Fowler backrest section of the Hospital Stretcher can be elevated using gas springs, while the foot litter remains stationary. The Titan's side rails can be locked in an upright position for transport or folded down for transfers or to access patients. Retainers at either end of the mattress prevent it from shifting during transport or positioning - See related products above for a matching mattress.
With four 8" Tente® swivel casters, and the assistance of a 4" retractable fifth wheel, the Hospital Stretcher can be easily maneuvered down hallways with ergonomic push bars at both ends. A brake pedal at the foot and one at the head of the Medical Stretcher easily control movement. Roller bumpers and side bumpers reduce the risk of damage to facility walls and doorways without leaving marks. The Titan Bariatric Stretcher includes a fixed, collapsible IV pole (which can be uninstalled) and four 0.75-inch sockets for additional IV poles or accessories. The base has cutouts for 2 oxygen tanks (not included), supplies, and equipment. The Titan Bariatric Stretcher is ideal for transportation to and from emergency rooms, recovery rooms, pre-op staging areas, and post-op rooms.
|Caster Wheel Diameter||8" (20 cm)|
|Dimensions||84.5" x 33" (214.6 x 84 cm) LxW|
|IV Pole Socket Diameter||3/4"|
|Maximum Fowler Inclination||80°|
|Maximum Knee Inclination||35°|
|Stretcher Height Range||21 to 33" (55 to 83.8 cm)|
|Tilt Range||+/- 17°|
|Weight Capacity||550 lbs|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 30%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.