Avcor X-Tourn® Latex-Free Tourniquet Straps
Pink Susan G. Komen for the Cure Tourniquets
White Thermoplastic Elastomer Tourniquets
Orange Tourniquets, Rolled and Banded
Orange Tourniquets,Perforated Roll
Blue Tourniquets, Rolled and Banded
Blue Tourniquets, Perforated Roll
Blue Tourniquets, Pediatric
Blue Tourniquets, Bulk
Case of 1000
- Contains no latex rubber proteins, resins, or fatty acids
- Polyisoprene material is supple and smooth is less abrasive
- Polyisoprene is uniform in thickness eliminating thin spots that shred or break
- White tourniquets made with thermoplastic elastomers
- Does not curl or rope for ease of application and comfort
- Talc-free synthetic material is easy to tie and remove
- Available in 0.75 or 1 in widths by 18 in length
- Disposable, single-patient use
- 10% of proceeds from Pink Tourniquets donated to Komen for the Cure
- Available in several colors and packaging options
Avcor X-Tourn® Latex-Free Tourniquet Straps are convenient and safe for patients and healthcare professionals alike . Constructed of a polyiosprene compound, a natural rubber elastomer, Avcor Tourniquets contains no latex rubber proteins, resins, or fatty acids. In addition to being safer, Latex-Free Tourniquets are smoother and more supple than latex tourniquets. White X-Tourn® Tourniquets are made from thermoplastic elastomer for a more economical price. Avcor's Tourniquet Straps are disposable, eliminating the risk of contamination associated with reusable tourniquets.
These Tourniquet Straps do not curl or rope for easy application and comfort, and the talc-free synthetic material aids in easy removal. Disposable and single-patient use, the X-Tourn Tourniquets make blood vessel constriction easy and sanitary. Packaged by the case of either 1000 or 500 straps, each case is available with either 25, 100, or 250 boxes within that case, or in Bulk with 1000 straps per case. For your convenience, Avcor tourniquets are available in different sizes and colors making them ideal for hospitals, clinics, or other medical facilities that regularly draw blood and start IVs.
At no extra cost to the consumer, 10% of proceeds from the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Tourniquet Straps are donated to Komen for the Cure.
|Size||1 x 18" 0.75 x 18" Please select product options before viewing spec|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.