Ayrton M-200 Infantometer Measuring Device
Infant Measure Board
Made in USA
- Measures length from 38 - 96.5 centimeters and from 15 - 38.25 inches
- Graduated in metric in blue and imperial in pink
- Accurate to the nearest millimeter or sixteenth of an inch
- Easy to read scale (angled at 25 degrees)
- All surfaces generously rounded to minimize accidental injury
- Rubber feet prevents unwanted movement of infantometer
- Easily transported due to lightweight, compact design
- High-quality, durable polymer material
- Easy disassembly/assembly without any tools should it become necessary to clean
- Smooth operation without binding
- Proudly made in the USA
The Ayrton M-200 Infantometer Measuring Device is designed for easy and accurate length measurements. Simply adjust the foot board to the bottom of the infant's feet and measure. The foot board moves smoothly, without binding, in any conditions, time after time. The Infant Measurement Board measures from 15 to 38.25 inches for babies of various sizes and ages. Measurements on the Pediatric Length Board are graduated in metric to the nearest millimeter in blue and in imperial to the nearest 1/16 inch in pink.
The M-200 is constructed of a durable, lightweight polymer, making it easy to transport. The non-slip feet of the Infantometer allow it to be used on almost any surface. All edges of the Measure Board are rounded to prevent injury and the entire Infantometer can be taken apart and reassembled without tools for cleaning. The Ayrton Length Measurement Device is proudly made in the USA.
|Dimensions||45" x 15.25" x 6.125" (112.5 x 38.1 x 15.3 cm) LxWxH|
|Graduation||1/16" (1 mm)|
|Measurement Range||15 to 38.25" (38 to 96.5 cm)|
|Weight||17 lbs (7.65 kg)|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 15%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.