Befour WH-1061 High Capacity Digital Column Scale with Height Rod
BMI Scale with Stadiometer
Made in USA
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs (295 kg)
- Weight Graduation: +/- 0.1 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Platform Dimensions: 18 x 16 x 1.75 in LxWxH
- Height Range: 33-88 in (97-224 cm)
- Weight capacity of 650 lbs (295 kg)
- Accurately measures weight and height
- Accurate to within 0.1 lb (0.05 kg)
- Automatically calculates body mass index (BMI)
- MotionLock Technology® helps eliminate unsteady weights
- Simple push-button scale calibration
- Calibrate with any sure weight over 100 lbs
- Durable lightweight construction
- One-piece powder-coated cast aluminum platform
- Column and console constructed from anodized aluminum
- Large anti-slip platform is positioned low for easy access
- Assembly is quick and easy
- Powered by 4 D batteries
- Battery power provides up to 100,000 weightings
- Operate almost anywhere without the need for a power outlet
- Four leveling feet for uneven floors
- Ideal for medical facilities, fitness centers, and schools
- Proudly made in the USA
Digital Height Rod
- Push down to calibrate
- Measurement range of 38-88 in (97 -224 cm)
- Accurate to within 0.1 in (0.1 cm)
- Measurement locks in once headpiece stops moving
- Headpiece rotates 360°
- Constructed from anodized aluminum
Adjustable Console Display
- 1 inch LCD screen
- User programmable settings
- Choice of displaying weight or weight, height and BMI simultaneously
- Battery life indicator with 3 segments
- Automatic shutoff function
- Always-On function
- Functions include On/Zero, Tare, Recall, Height, LB/KG, and Transmit
- Imperial or metric measurements
- Displays weight in lbs or kgs
- Displays height in in, ft and in, or cm
- Easy-to-use keypad
The Befour WH-1061 High Capacity Digital Column Scale with Height Rod offers quick and accurate results for patient's weights and heights. The WH-1061 automatically combines the two measurement results and calculates Body Mass Index (BMI) which can serve as an indicator for possible health issues. The Digital Scale is ideal for all schools, medical facilities, and fitness centers.
The WH-1061 Bariatric Scale has a 650 lb (295 kg) weight capacity and is accurate to within 0.1 lb (0.05 kg). The High Capacity Scale features MotionLock Technology® providing accurate measurements for patients who may have difficulty remaining stable while being measured.
Results displayed for the Bariatric Scale are shown on an easy to read console display which features a large LCD display with 1 inch tall digits. The console unit on the WH-1061 Scale features an adjustable display with an easy to use keypad that allows users to program their settings. Users can choose to have only the weight displayed or they can choose to have weight, height, and BMI all displayed simultaneously. Other user programmable settings include an automatic shut-off feature along with an always-on function. A Tare function is available for users who need to account for the weights of additional items carried by patients. Other functions include the Zero function for zeroing the scale and a Recall function for recalling the last measured weight.
The High Capacity Column Scale can display measurements in either imperial or metric units. Weight can be displayed in lbs or kgs while height can be displayed in inches, a combination of feet and inches, or centimeters. The digital height rod can easily be calibrated just by tapping down on it. To begin measuring the patient's height, simply press height and raise the the headpiece. The integrated height rod can measure children and adults from 38 inches all the way up to 88 inches (97-224 cm). The height value automatically locks in when it detects no motion on the headpiece and automatically locks in the height value. The patient's BMI is then calculated from the weight and height values. The digital stadiometer features a folding headpiece that can rotate 360°. This flexibility allows medical professionals to rotate the headpiece away from the patient to fold down after use without any worry of striking the patient.
The High Capacity Column Scale is lightweight but features a durable, long lasting construction. The column, console, and digital height rod are all constructed from anodized aluminum while the platform is constructed from a single piece of cast aluminum with a gray powder coating. The Digital Column Scale features a large anti-slip platform which offers greater stability for bigger patients. The platform is positioned low to the ground in order to provide easier access to patients who may have difficulties getting onto the BMI Scale. With the use of any sure weight over 100 lbs, users can easy calibrate the WH-1061 at the push of a button. The Befour Column Scale features a data port allowing users to transmit results to a personal computer. Four leveling feet are included for when the scale is placed on an uneven surface.
The Digital Bariatric Scale with Height Rod is powered by 4 D cell batteries (included) which can provide up to 100,000 measurements. Because the Digital Scale is battery powered and has no power cables, users can place the scale virtually anywhere in their facility. The console unit also includes a 3 segment battery life indicator which lets users know how much battery power is remaining.
Befour Digital Scales with Height Rods are proudly made in the USA.
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1" (0.2 cm)|
|Capacity||650 lbs (295 kg)|
|Dimensions||22" x 16" x 42" LxWxH|
|Graduation||0.1" (0.2 cm)|
|Height Graduation||+/- 0.1" (0.2 cm)|
|Height Measurement Range||38 to 88" (97 to 225 cm)|
|Height Range||38 to 88" (97 to 225 cm)|
|Height Rod Rotation||360°|
|LCD Digit Size||1"|
|Overall Dimensions||22" x 16" x 42" LxWxH|
|Platform Dimensions||18" x 16" x 1.75" LxWxH|
|Power||(4) D Batteries (included)|
|Weight Capacity||650 lbs (295 kg)|
|Weight Graduation||+/- 0.1 lbs (0.1 kg)|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.