Befour WH-1070 High Capacity Tilt and Roll Handrail Scale with Height Rod
BMI Handrail Scale with Stadiometer
Made in USA
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs (295 kg)
- Weight Graduation: +/- 0.1 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Platform Dimensions: 18 x 16 x 1.75 in LxWxH
- Height Range: 33-88 in (97-224 cm)
- Weight capacity of 650 lbs (295 kg)
- Sturdy handrail available for unstable patients
- Accurate measurements for weight and height
- Accurate to within 0.1 lb (0.05 kg)
- Calculates body mass index (BMI) automatically
- Large 3 inch wheels for mobility
- Wheels and handrail allow for easy tilt and roll maneuverability
- MotionLock Technology® helps reduce fluctuating weights for unsteady patients
- Easy push-button scale calibration
- Calibrate with any sure weight over 100 lbs
- Durable lightweight construction
- One-piece powder-coated cast aluminum platform
- Console and column constructed from anodized aluminum
- Handrail constructed from 16 gauge steel
- Large anti-slip platform
- Assembly is quick and easy
- Powered by 4 D cell batteries
- Battery power provides up to 100,000 weighings
- Use almost anywhere without the need for a power outlet
- Four leveling feet for uneven floors
- Ideal for medical facilities, fitness centers, and schools
- Proudly made in the USA
Digital Height Rod
- Push down to calibrate
- Height measurement range of 38-88 in (97-224 cm)
- Accurate to within 0.1 in (0.1 cm)
- Measurement automatically locks in once headpiece is stable
- Headpiece on height rod rotates 360°
- Anodized aluminum construction
Adjustable Console Display
- Easy to read 1 inch LCD screen
- Programmable user setttings
- Display only weight or weight, height, and body mass index (BMI)
- 3-segment battery life indicator
- Automatic shut off function
- Functions include On/Zero, Tare, Recall, Height, LB/KG, and Transmit
- Imperial or metric measurements
- Displays weight in lbs or kgs
- Displays height in inches, feet and inches, or centimeters
- Easy to use keypad
The Befour WH-1070 High Capacity Tilt and Roll Handrail Scale with Height Rod provides quick and accurate results for measuring a patient's weight, height, and body mass index (BMI). The High Capacity Scale with features a sturdy handrail which can be used by patients who may be unsteady, providing added security to both the user and clinician. With the addition of large 3 inch wheels at the base, users can simply tilt the Scale and wheel it to wherever they would like to use it. The Digital Scale is ideal for all schools, medical facilities, and fitness centers.
The Digital Bariatric Scale is accurate to within 0.1 lb (0.05 kg) and has weight capacity of 650 lbs (295 kg). The Digital Scale features MotionLock Technology® which helps stabilize and provide accurate measurements for patients who may have difficulty remaining steady while being measured. Results are displayed on an easy to read console which features a large LCD display with 1 inch tall digits. The Physician Scale features an adjustable display with an easy to use keypad that allows users to program their settings. Users can choose between having only the weight displayed or having weight, height, and BMI all displayed simultaneously. Other user programmable settings include an automatic shut-off feature along with an always-on function. Users can apply the tare function in order to account for the weights of additional items included when weighing a patient. Other functions include the Zero function for zeroing the scale and a Recall function for recalling the last measured weight.
The Bariatric Handrail Scale can display measurements in either imperial or metric units. Weight can be displayed in lbs or kgs while height can be displayed in inches, a combination of feet and inches, or centimeters. The digital height rod has a measurement range of 38 inches to 88 inches (97-224 cm) allowing it to be used for measuring both children and adults. To begin measuring the patient's height, simply press height on the console and raise the headpiece. Once the headpiece has ceased moving, the display will automatically lock in the height value and calculate the patient's BMI. The digital stadiometer features a folding headpiece that can be rotated 360°. This flexibility allows medical professionals to rotate the headpiece away from the patient after measuring and fold it down without the worry of striking the patient.
The High Capacity BMI Scale features a metal construction that is both durable and lightweight. The column, console, and digital height rod are all constructed from anodized aluminum while the handrail is made from 16 gauge stainless steel. The platform is constructed from a single piece of cast aluminum and features a gray powder coating. The Digital Portable Scale features a large anti-slip platform which provides plenty of stability for larger patients. Push-button calibration allows the Handrail Scale to be calibrated with the use of any sure weight over 100 lbs. The digital height rod can easily be calibrated just by tapping down on it. The Befour Column Scale features a data port which allows users to transmit results to a personal computer. Four leveling feet are included for when the scale is placed on an uneven surface.
The High Capacity Column Scale is powered by 4 D cell batteries (included) which allow for up to 100,000 measurements. Since the Digital BMI Scale is powered by batteries and does not have any power cables, users can place the scale almost anywhere in their facility. Also included on the console unit is a 3 segment battery life indicator which lets users know when they are running low on power.
Befour Digital Handrail Scales are proudly made in the USA.
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1" (0.1 cm)|
|Capacity||650 lbs (295 kg)|
|Dimensions||18" x 16" x 42" LxWxH|
|Graduation||0.1" (0.2 cm)|
|Height Graduation||+/- 0.1" (0.1 cm)|
|Height Measurement Range||33 to 88" (97 to 224 cm)|
|Height Range||33 to 88" (97 to 224 cm)|
|Height Rod Rotation||360°|
|LCD Digit Size||1"|
|Overall Dimensions||18" x 16" x 42" LxWxH|
|Platform Dimensions||18" x 16" x 1.75" LxWxH|
|Power||(4) D Batteries (included)|
|Weight Capacity||650 lbs (295 kg)|
|Weight Graduation||+/- 0.1 lbs (0.1 kg)|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.