Befour HTR-202 Portable Door Mounted Digital Stadiometer
Portable Digital Height Rod
- Measuring Range: 51 in
- Maximum Height Measurement: 83 in (211 cm)
- Rail Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.5 x 57.5 in WxDxH
- Portable, door mounted design
- 51 inch adjustable measuring range
- Capable of measuring up to 83 in (6 ft, 11 in; 211 cm)
- Accurate to within 0.1 inches (0.1 cm)
- Measures children and adults
- Headpiece glides with minimal effort
- One button operation
- Bright, easy to see LED digits
- Hold function automatically retains height even after headpiece is moved
- Displays results in imperial or metric units
- Results displayed in inches, feet plus inches, or centimeters
- Shuts off automatically when not in use
- Constructed from anodized aluminum
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Battery power provides up to 10,000 measurements
- No power cables to get in the way
- Includes calibration rod for quick and easy adjustments
- Includes adjustable door mounting bracket
Included with Portable Height Rod
- Calibration rod
- Rail assembly
- Headpiece with digital display
- 1 lower end cap with 2 mounting screws
- 2 AAA batteries
- 1 door mounting bracket
- 2 rubber feet
The Befour HTR-202 Portable Door Mounted Digital Stadiometer provides quick and accurate measurements on the go. The door mounted design allows users to bring the Height Rod anywhere they go for portable measurements as long as there is a door for mounting. A user adjustable 51 inch measurement range allows the Portable Stadiometer to be used for measuring both children and adults. The Digital Stadiometer mounts of top of almost any door making it ideal for schools, fitness centers, and medical clinics.
The headpiece glides smoothly upon the rail for simple measuring at the press of a button. The Digital Height Rod is capable of measurements up to 83 inches (6 ft, 11 in; 211 cm) and is accurate to within 0.1 in (0.1 cm). Users can select how measurements are displayed, either in imperial (inches or feet plus inches) or metric (cm) units. The Digital Height Measuring Device has an automatic hold function which allows the display to retain the resulting height measurement even after the headpiece has been moved.
The HTR-202 features an 8 inch headpiece with display that extends 8 inches from the wall. The headpiece displays bright LED digits which can easily be seen, even when placed at the maximum height. A calibration rod along with an adjustable door mounting bracket are included with the Stadiometer allowing users to make proper adjustments before measuring. The rail portion of the Digital Stadiometer is constructed from anodized aluminum making the device durable yet light weight at only 3.2 lbs. The Height Measuring Device is powered by 2 AAA batteries (included). There are no power cables to worry about. To help conserve the battery, the display will automatically shut off when not in use. The HTR-202 is capable of taking up to 10,000 measurements on a single set of batteries.
|Graduation||0.1" (0.1 cm)|
|Maximum Height||83" (6 ft, 11"; 211 cm)|
|Power||(2) AAA Batteries (included)|
|Rail Dimensions||2.2" x 0.5" x 57.5" WxDxH|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Befour Scales and Edge Scoring Return Policy
This item can be returned within 30 days of purchase. The item must be unused and in the original packaging. All product returns are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee. Credit will only be issued upon inspection at the time of return. Shipping charges are non-refundable on all returned items.
All returns must have a Return Authorization number (RA#) issued prior to the return. Simply call one of our sales associates to obtain a return authorization number and ship the product in its original packaging to our warehouse.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.