Befour HTR-101 Wall Mounted Digital Stadiometer
Digital Height Rod
- Measuring Range: 51 in
- Maximum Height Measurement: 91 in (230 cm)
- Rail Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.5 x 57.5 in WxDxH
- Adjustable 51 inch measuring range
- Can measure up to 91 in (7 ft, 7 in; 230cm)
- Accurate to within 0.1 in (0.1 cm)
- Measures both children and adults
- Headpiece display easily slides up and down rail
- Simple one button operation
- LED digits are bright and can easily be seen
- Hold function automatically retains height even after headpiece is moved
- Results displayed in imperial or metric units
- Displays results in inches, feet plus inches, or centimeters
- Turns off automatically when not in use
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Easy to calibrate
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Battery power provides up to 10,000 measurements
- No power cables to get in the way
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- ideal for clinics, schools, and fitness centers
The Befour HTR-101 Wall Mounted Digital Stadiometer combines an accurate height measuring device with a digital display at an affordable price. The Wall Mounted Digital Height Rod can be used to measure patients up to a maximum height of 91 inches (7 ft, 7 in, 230 cm) and is accurate to within 0.1 inches (0.1 cm). The Wall Mounted Stadiometer has a flexible 51 inch measuring range which allows users to measure both children and adults. The Digital Stadiometer is ideal for schools, fitness centers, and medical clinics.
The headpiece display slides smoothly upon the rail and operates easily at the touch of a button. Measurements can be displayed in either imperial or metric units. Users can choose to have results displayed in inches, a combination of feet and inches, or in centimeters. With the automatic hold function, once the Height Rod has displayed the correct measurement, that measurment will continue to remain on the display even as users move the headpiece away from the patient.
The headpiece extends out 8 inches from the wall and features bright LED digits for ease of viewing, even when the Digital Stadiometer is positioned at the maximum height. The HTR-101 has a slim profile at 57.7 inches long by 2.2 inches wide and weighs just 2.5 lbs. The Electronic Stadiometer is easy to calibrate and includes all the hardware necessary for mounting onto a wall. There are no power cables to get in the way of users or patients because the Electronic Height Rod is powered by 2 AAA batteries (included). To help conserve battery power, the display will automatically turn off when not in use. On a single pair of batteries, the Stadiometer is capable of providing up to 10,000 measurements.
|Graduation||0.1" (0.1 cm)|
|Maximum Headpiece Speed||60 in/sec (152 cm/sec)|
|Maximum Height||91" (7 ft, 7"; 230 cm)|
|Power||(2) AAA Batteries (included)|
|Rail Dimensions||2.2" x 0.5" x 57.5" WxDxH|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Befour Scales and Edge Scoring Return Policy
This item can be returned within 30 days of purchase. The item must be unused and in the original packaging. All product returns are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee. Credit will only be issued upon inspection at the time of return. Shipping charges are non-refundable on all returned items.
All returns must have a Return Authorization number (RA#) issued prior to the return. Simply call one of our sales associates to obtain a return authorization number and ship the product in its original packaging to our warehouse.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.