Birchwood B-Sure Odor Eliminator
Made in USA
- Size: 2 oz
- Eliminates odors associated with feces, urine, emesis and necrotic tissue
- Effective with odor from molds, fungus and bacteria
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-staining, non-masking
- Used anywhere that biological or environmental odors are a problem
- Not a masking agent, leaves light, fresh, non-lingering scent
- Destroys odors at the source
- Contains no harmful chemicals
- Available in 8 ounce or 2 ounce bottles
- 8 oz sold individually or 12 bottles per case
- 2 oz sold individually or 24 bottles per case
- Proudly made in the USA
Birchwood B-Sure Odor Eliminators work on contact to destroy odors at their source. B-Sure Odor Eliminators get rid of offensive odors associated with feces, urine, emesis, and necrotic tissue. The Odor Eliminator is also effective with odor from molds, fungus, and bacteria. B-Sure Odor Eliminators are highly effective and ideal for hospital rooms, long term care facilities, clinical exam rooms, home healthcare settings, laboratories, bathrooms, storage areas, trash bins and dumpsters.
The B-Sure Odor Eliminator contains no harmful chemicals and is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-staining, non-masking, and not an aerosol. The formula is not a masking agent but will leave a very light, fresh, non-lingering scent. The B-Sure Urine Odor Eliminator is available as an 8 ounce or 2 ounce pump spray. 8 oz Odor Eliminators by Birchwood are packaged 12 bottles per case. 2 oz Odor Eliminators are packaged with 24 bottles per case. Birchwood Odor Eliminator is proudly made in the USA.
|Size||8 Ounce 2 Ounce|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.