Fuller Shield Perineal Binder and Dressing Holder
- Latex Free
- Size: 24 to 48
- Holds anal, perianal and sacral dressings comfortably in place
- Secure dressing retention
- Tailored fit and unmatched strike-through protection
- Superior anatomical design and soft, pliable fabric
- Provides a lightweight garment with minimal bulk
- May be home laundered and reused many times
- Open front design facilities male urination
- Front hook and loop fasteners simplify dressing changes on bed-ridden patients
- Can be changed without completely removing shield
- Single unisex size fits 24" - 48" waist
- Latex free
- Proudly Made in the USA
The Fuller Shield Perineal Binder by Birchwood Laboratories, Inc. is designed to hold anal, perianal, and sacral dressings comfortably in place without tape for protection against soiling clothing or bed linens. Fuller Shield Dressing Holders are a single unisex size fitting waist sizes 24" - 48" and can be easily altered at home to fit other sizes if necessary. Perineal Binders by Birchwood offer secure dressing retention, tailored fit and unmatched strike-thru protection for patients requiring surgical support.
The superior anatomical design and soft, latex-free fabric of the Fuller Shield provides a lightweight garment with unmatched comfort. Birchwood Incontinence Dressing Holders offer a durable construction allowing for home laundering and reuse. Fuller Shield Perineal Binders feature an open front design that facilitates male urination and front hook and loop fasteners to simplify dressing changes on bed-ridden patients. The Fuller Shield Dressing Holder allows dressings to be changed without completely removing shield. Birchwood Perineal Binders are latex free. Birchwood personal care products are proudly made in the USA.
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.