Bovie Electrosurgical Pencils
Disposable Pencil, Sterile
Reusable Pencil, Non-Sterile
- Compatible with all Bovie generators
- Disposable and reusable pencil types available
- Cut and Coag buttons clearly indicated to reduce risk of improper activation
- Options for push button, rocker switch, and foot control switches for cut and coag
- Most pencils use standard three prong connector
- ESP7 uses a single pin connector
- ESP6H includes pencil holsters
- ESPR2 autoclavable up to 50 cycles
- ESPR-EL features 1/16" collet
- A901 is compatible with A800, A900, A940, and A950 generators
- A902 is compatible with DERM 101/102, A942, and A952 generators
- See accessories below for all accessories
Bovie Medical Corporation offers Single-Use and Reusable Electrosurgical Pencils that are ideal for hospitals and practices in dermatology, plastic surgery, gynecology, ophthalmology, dental and more. Disposable Bovie Electrosurgery Pencils are available with push button, rocker switch, or foot-operated power to control Cut and Coagulate modes. Push button and rocker switch pencils use a standard 3-pin connector, while the ESP7 foot-controlled pencil uses a single pin connector. All disposable pencils are sterile, individually packaged, and available in box quantities. The ESP6H Single-Use Electrosurgery Pencil is packaged with 40 Sterile Pencil Holsters.
Reusable Electrosurgery Pencils by Bovie are autoclavable, with the ESPR2 validated for 50 autoclave cycles and the ESPR-EL validated for 25 autoclave cycles. The ESPR-EL features a 1/16" electrode collet instead of the standard 3/32" collet. The Bovie Medical Corporation's ESPR2 and ESPR-EL Reusable Pencils feature a standard 3 prong connector and push buttons. Bovie's A901 Reusable Electrosurgical Pencil is compatible with the A800, A900, A940, and A950 Electrosurgery Generators and features a 3-button control system and a tether cable connection. The 902 Reusable Pencil offers a 2-prong plug, 3-button control and is compatible with the DERM 101/102, A942, and A952 Electrosurgery Units.
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.