Bovie Electrosurgical Pencils
Disposable Pencil, Sterile
Reusable Pencil, Non-Sterile
- Validated for 25 autoclave cycles
- Validated for 50 autoclave cycles
- Includes 40 sterile pencil holsters
- 1/16" Collet
- Compatible with all Bovie generators
- Disposable and reusable pencil types available
- Options for push button, rocker switch, and foot control switches for cut and coag
- Cut and Coag buttons clearly indicated to reduce risk of improper activation
- Most pencils use standard three prong connector
- ESP7 uses a single pin connector
- ESP6H includes pencil holsters
- ESPR2 autoclavable up to 50 cycles
- ESPR-EL features 1/16 in collet
- See accessories below for all accessories
Bovie Electrosurgical Pencils, available in both disposable and reusable options, are ideal for hospitals and practices in areas such as dermatology, plastic surgery, gynecology, ophthalmology, dental and more. Disposable Bovie Electrosurgical Pencils are available with push button, rocker switch, or foot-control power to control Cut and Coagulate modes. Push button and rocker switch pencils use a standard 3-pin connector, while the foot-control model (ESP7) uses a single pin connector. All disposable pencils are sterile, individually packaged, and available in box quantities. Also available is the ESP6, which includes sterile pencil holsters.
Reusable pencils are autoclavable. The ESPR2 is validated to 50 autoclave cycles. Also available is the ESPR-EL, which features validation for 25 autoclave cycles and a 1/16 inch electrode collet instead of the standard 3/32 inch collet. Reusable pencils also feature a standard 3 prong connector and push buttons.
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.