Brewer-Design 9220BR Assistant Stool with Contoured Tilt Seat, Backrest, and Right Ratcheted Body Support, 24" - 32"
Brewer's 9200 Series Dental Stool combines features from Brewer's 9000 and 9100 series stools for seating with a deeper seat and a smaller, sleeker backrest. On top of this clever seat and backrest combination, the 9200 series can be customized with seamless upholstery, an adjustable foot ring and/or left or right contoured, ratcheted body support, as well as being available in five different height ranges, for an ergonomic seating system that is both comfortable and highly functional.
- Accommodates front to back reaching without sacrificing lumbar support
- Designed to take pressure off lower back and thigh region
- Provides correct weight distribution, pelvic tilt, and comfort
- Allows neutral posture, promoting muscular health
- Separate, independent backrest tilt
- Continuous, synchronized movement of the saddle-style seat and lumbar support
- Allows for proper weight distribution
- Encourages neutral posture
- Promotes muscular health
- Lumbar support backrest has ratcheted height adjustment
- Deep, cut-out seat dimensions: 18" x 18"
- Sleek, cut-out backrest dimensions: 18" x 12"
- Includes the new exclusive Hybridge foam, a gel-infused memory foam that gives advanced pressure management and superior cooling comfort
- 25" diameter powder-coated; 5-leg cast aluminum base with hooded, dual wheel, polyurethane-tread casters
- Seamless vacuum-formed and right support
- 250 lb weight capacity
|Dimensions||Overall Dimensions: 25" (L) x 25" (W) x 24" - 32" (H) Seat Dimensions: 18" (L) x 18" (W)|