CAL-133 Fire-Resistant Upholstery
- Freight Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Powered lift changes easily from chair to table
- Convenient foot controls
- 18 - 37 inch high-low adjustability
- ADA-compliant low seat height of 18 inches for easy patient transfers
- Compact footprint allows professionals to move closer to patients
- Manually-adjustable pneumatic back
- Includes SafeGlide™ sliding leg rest extension
- Table paper dispenser on back
- Front storage drawer with space for 6 table paper rolls
- Accessories available for customization - See accessories below
- Anti-tamper power switch and sensors minimize risk of accidental injury
- Low-voltage actuators are safe for patients
- Includes single, detachable power cord
- Seamless, stain-resistant upholstery
- Special colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery optional
- Multi-density supportive upholstery for patient comfort
- Cost-reducing tax credits and deductions available - See the DOWNLOADS Section
- UL 60601-1 approved
- Complies with ISO 13485:2003
- Proudly made in the USA
The Brewer FLEX 5700 Access Pneumatic Back Exam Table is a new approach to medical examination tables, with a compact footprint and a basic, economical design that can be customized to suit any facility. Tax deductions and credits may be available to reduce costs - see the DOWNLOADS Section above. A powered lift easily converts the Brewer FLEX from chair to table height and can lift patients weighing up to 700 lbs. The compact base of the Exam Table allows personnel to get closer to their patient, for better ergonomics during eamination and procedures. Foot controls adjust the FLEX Examination Table from an ADA-compliant height of 18 inches, ideal for patient transfers, to a maximum of 37 inches. The pneumatic back of the FLEX 5700 Table is manually adjusted with a hand lever to lay flat to provide a full-length table.
The Access Medical Exam Table is available in a choice of standard upholstery colors, special upgrade upholstery colors, and fire-resistant upholstery that complies with California Fire Code CAL-133. Brewer's upholstery is seamless, stain-resistant, and provides multi-density support for the comfort of patients. A table paper dispenser on the back of the Adjustable Exam Table accommodates 18-inch rolls, with storage space in the front drawer for six more rolls - See related products below.
Brewer's FLEX Bariatric Table is designed to keep patients safe during use. An anti-tamper power switch enables the table to be deactivated when not in use, preventing accidental movement. The Medical Table features sensors to prevent moving parts from injuring patients or users. All FLEX actuators operate at a low voltage for patient safety. The Electric Exam table is powered by a single detachable power cord, allowing for easy connection and disconnection to power. The 5700 by Brewer complied with ISO 13485:2003 and is UL 60601-1 approved.
The Brewer line of FLEX Tables can be customized with a powered back and/or pelvic tilting, front drawer heater, and an electrical outlet - See Other Products by Brewer below. Additional accessories, including ergonomic stirrups, safety grab bars, and a pass-through work station, are also available - See accessories below. The grab bars are stable for patient support and can swivel out for wheelchair transfers. A SafeGlide™ leg rest extensions provides greater comfort and support for patients.
The 5700 Pneumatic Exam Table is proudly made in the USA.
|Front Storage Drawer Dimensions||19.8" x 19.2" x 3.8" (50.3 x 48.8 x 9.7 cm)|
|Height Adjustment Range||18 to 37" (45.7 to 94 cm)|
|Leg Rest Extension Length||21" (53.3 cm)|
|Length||57 to 78" (144.8 to 198.1 cm)|
|Power||115V AC, 60 Hz, 6 Amps|
|Table Paper Capacity||Six 18 x 3" rolls|
|Upholstery Width||28" (71.1 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs (317 kg)|
|Table Length||57 to 78" (144.8 to 198.1 cm)|
Brewer Company 3 Year Warranty
The Brewer Company warrants its AssistPRO Programmable Table, Assist Power Procedure Table, Access High-Low Exam Table, FLEX Exam Table, Basic Exam Table, Element Treatment Table, and LiftMate to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its Access Exam Table (5000 and 5001), seating products, and support products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its lighting products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any Product failure due to abuse, misuse, modification or improper use or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the Product. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREWER COMPANY HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OF THE BREWER COMPANY. THE BREWER COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION, OR NORMAL WEAR OR ABUSE, NOR SHALL THE BREWER COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, including without limitation, lost profits or any such damages arising from (a) the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, installation, repair, operation or use of products of The Brewer Company or any part there of, (b) any actual or alleged failure or defect in products of The Brewer company or any part thereof, or (c ) any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by The Brewer Company of this limited warranty.
Brewer Company Return Policy
Products must not be returned without proper written authorization from The Brewer Company. Requests for authorization must be in writing. Return goods shipments must be made PREPAID to The Brewer Company. The original Brewer packaging label must be intact and legible or the returned goods will be refused. Unauthorized returns will be refused, and The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any resulting charges. All requests for authorization must include: (1) the reason for requested return, (2) the original purchase order, (3) The Brewer Company item number, (4) the quantities of merchandise to be returned, and (5) product must be returned in original Brewer packaging.
RETURNED GOODS CREDIT SCHEDULE
Reason for Return
1) Error in processing by The Brewer Company- Allowable Credit: 100%
2) Upholstered, custom and/or special products. (Non Standard Colors)- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
3) Upholstered products (Seating & Tables in Standard Colors) Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
4) Goods less than six (6) months old, allowable credit minus actual cost for restoration of product to saleable condition. Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
5) Merchandise returned after six (6) months from date of shipment.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
6) Merchandise returned unsuitable for resale because soiled, damaged, discontinued, etc.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $50 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.