CAL-133 Fire-Resistant Upholstery
- Freight Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Powered lift changes easily from chair to table
- Convenient foot controls
- 18 - 37 inch high-low adjustability
- ADA-compliant low seat height of 18 inches for easy patient transfers
- Compact footprint allows ergonomic caregiver positioning
- Manually-adjustable pneumatic back
- Features pelvic tilt and drawer heater for OB/GYN, urology, and specialties
- Built-in 115 VAC hospital grade outlet
- Includes SafeGlide™ sliding leg rest extension
- Table paper dispenser on back
- Front storage drawer with space for 6 table paper rolls
- Accessories available for customization - See accessories below
- Anti-tamper power switch and sensors minimize risk of accidental injury
- Low-voltage actuators are safe for patients
- Includes single, detachable power cord
- Seamless, stain-resistant upholstery
- Special colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery optional
- Multi-density supportive upholstery for patient comfort
- Cost-reducing tax credits and deductions available - See the DOWNLOADS Section
- UL 60601-1 approved
- Complies with ISO 13485:2003
- Proudly made in the USA
Brewer's FLEX 5701 Access Pneumatic Back Exam Table with Pelvic Tilt, Warmer, & Outlet is a simple, compact table that can be adapted to the needs of many facilities. Tax credits and deductions may be available to reduce costs. The compact base of the FLEX Table allows professionals to move closer to patients than with stadard tables. The powered, 18-37 inch lift of the Hospital Exam Table can lift patients weighing up to 700 lbs. The low height of 18 inches is ADA-compliant and ideal for transferring patients. The lift mechanism of the FLEX 5701 is activated by foot controls, with a manually-adjusted pneumatic back to convert the Exam Table from chair positions to a flat table.
Integrated into the 5701 Medical Table are a pelvic tilt mechanism and a heater for the drawer and seat, making it ideal for OB/GYN, urology, and other specialty facilities. Ergonomic stirrups can also be added for customization. Brewer has built a 115 VAC hospital grade outlet into the side of the FLEX Access Table for the convenient use of equipment and devices. A table paper dispenser on the back of the FLEX and a front storage drawer (hold 6 rolls) make it easy to use table paper for hygiene. 5701 Examination Tables feature seamless, stain-resistant upholstery that provides comfortable, multi-density support for your patients. A variety of standard upholstery colors are available, with the choice of additional colors or CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery at an additional charge.
The Adjustable Exam Table is extra safe for patients during use, with sensors in the moving parts to prevent injury during the table's operation. An anti-tamper switch can be used to power the 5701 off once in position, eliminating the risk of accidental movement. The actuators of the FLEX Access Examination Table operate safely with low voltage, powered by a single, detachable power cord. The FLEX Table by Brewer is UL 60601-1 approved and complies with ISO 13485:2003.
The Brewer line of FLEX Tables features models with a powered back and/or without the pelvic tilt, front drawer heater, and an electrical outlet - Other Products by Brewer below. Additional accessories, including ergonomic stirrups, safety grab bars, and a pass-through work station, are also available - See accessories below. The grab bars provide a stable grab point for patients, and can be swung out for wheelchair transfers. A SafeGlide™ extending leg rest supports the patient's legs during exams and procedures.
The Brewer FLEX is proudly made in the USA.
|Front Storage Drawer Dimensions||19.8" x 19.2" x 3.8" (50.3 x 48.8 x 9.7 cm)|
|Height Adjustment Range||18 to 37" (45.7 to 94 cm)|
|Leg Rest Extension Length||21" (53.3 cm)|
|Length||57 to 78" (144.8 to 198.1 cm)|
|Power||115V AC, 60 Hz, 6 Amps|
|Table Paper Capacity||Six 18 x 3" rolls|
|Upholstery Width||28" (71.1 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs (317 kg)|
Brewer Company 3 Year Warranty
The Brewer Company warrants its AssistPRO Programmable Table, Assist Power Procedure Table, Access High-Low Exam Table, FLEX Exam Table, Basic Exam Table, Element Treatment Table, and LiftMate to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its Access Exam Table (5000 and 5001), seating products, and support products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its lighting products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any Product failure due to abuse, misuse, modification or improper use or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the Product. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREWER COMPANY HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OF THE BREWER COMPANY. THE BREWER COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION, OR NORMAL WEAR OR ABUSE, NOR SHALL THE BREWER COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, including without limitation, lost profits or any such damages arising from (a) the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, installation, repair, operation or use of products of The Brewer Company or any part there of, (b) any actual or alleged failure or defect in products of The Brewer company or any part thereof, or (c ) any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by The Brewer Company of this limited warranty.
Brewer Company Return Policy
Products must not be returned without proper written authorization from The Brewer Company. Requests for authorization must be in writing. Return goods shipments must be made PREPAID to The Brewer Company. The original Brewer packaging label must be intact and legible or the returned goods will be refused. Unauthorized returns will be refused, and The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any resulting charges. All requests for authorization must include: (1) the reason for requested return, (2) the original purchase order, (3) The Brewer Company item number, (4) the quantities of merchandise to be returned, and (5) product must be returned in original Brewer packaging.
RETURNED GOODS CREDIT SCHEDULE
Reason for Return
1) Error in processing by The Brewer Company- Allowable Credit: 100%
2) Upholstered, custom and/or special products. (Non Standard Colors)- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
3) Upholstered products (Seating & Tables in Standard Colors) Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
4) Goods less than six (6) months old, allowable credit minus actual cost for restoration of product to saleable condition. Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
5) Merchandise returned after six (6) months from date of shipment.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
6) Merchandise returned unsuitable for resale because soiled, damaged, discontinued, etc.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $50 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.