CAL-133 Fire-Resistant Upholstery
Made in USA
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb Capacity
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Powered lift changes easily from chair to table
- Adjustable powered back reduces strain on professional
- Convenient foot controls
- Return-to-chair feature activated by a single button
- 18 - 37 inch high-low adjustability
- ADA-compliant low seat height of 18 inches for easy patient transfers
- Compact footprint allows ergonomic access to patients for exam
- Includes SafeGlide™ sliding leg rest extension
- Table paper dispenser on back
- Front storage drawer with space for 6 table paper rolls
- Accessories available for customization - See accessories below
- Anti-tamper power switch and sensors minimize risk of accidental injury
- Low-voltage actuators are safe for patients
- Includes single, detachable power cord
- Seamless, stain-resistant upholstery
- Special colors and CAL-133 fire-resistant upholstery optional
- Multi-density upholstery support for patient comfort
- Cost-reducing tax credits and deductions available - See the DOWNLOADS Section
- UL 60601-1 approved
- Complies with ISO 13485:2003
- Proudly made in the USA
Medical Instrument Pre-Spray, 24 oz, Case of 12 More Info
Disinfecting Cleaner More Info
Trigger Spray Bottle
Smooth Exam Table Paper
Smooth Exam Table Paper More Info
Brewer FLEX 5800 Access Power Back Exam Table is a fully electric table with a 700 lb weight capacity. The FLEX is more economical and features a smaller footprint than most power exam tables, allowing caregivers to comfortably get close to paitnet for exams and procedures. There are available tax credits and deductions are available to reduce costs even further - see the DOWNLOADS Section above. The FLEX Table's powered lift and back are able to lift the table surface and change the 5800 from chair to table position with easy-to-use foot controls. An automatic return-to-chair feature puts the Exam Table back to its original position with a single button. The Compact Exam Table's low height of 18 inches is ADA-compliant and ideal for wheelchair transfers, while the maximum height of 37 inches is convenient for examinations and procedures.
A table paper dispenser on the back of the Brewer 5800 Access Table enables the use of 18-inch table paper rolls for hygiene. A front storage drawer can store up to 6 18-inch paper rolls, or other medical supplies and equipment. The upholstery on the Adjustable Exam Table is constructed without seams and is stain-resistant for easy cleaning. A variety of color options are available for the multi-density upholstery, with additional special color options and fire-resistant upholstery available.
Safety is a key concern of the Brewer Company, so the FLEX Table operates with low-voltage actuators, with sensors to reduce the risk of injury in moving parts. An anti-tamper power switch prevents the Medical Examination Table from moving outside of the caregiver's control. The 6800 is powered by a single, detachable power cord. Brewer's Flex Access is UL 6060-1 approved and complies with ISO 13485:2003.
The Brewer line of FLEX Tables enables users to customize their table to fit their exact needs. Models are available with a pneumatic back and/or pelvic tilt, front drawer heater, and an electrical outlet - Other Products by Brewer below. Additional accessories, including ergonomic stirrups, safety grab bars, and a pass-through work station, are also available - See accessories below. Patients can use the grab bars to safely get on and off the table, or they can be folded away for wheelchair transfers. The 5800's slide-out SafeGlide™ leg extension provides support for the patients' legs and increases comfort.
The Brewer 5800 Exam Table is proudly made in the USA.
|Front Storage Drawer Dimensions||19.8" x 19.2" x 3.8" (50.3 x 48.8 x 9.7 cm)|
|Height Adjustment Range||18 to 37" (45.7 to 94 cm)|
|Leg Rest Extension Length||21" (53.3 cm)|
|Length||57 to 78" (144.8 to 198.1 cm)|
|Power||115V AC, 60 Hz, 6 Amps|
|Table Paper Capacity||Six 18 x 3" rolls|
|Upholstery Width||28" (71.1 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs (317 kg)|
Brewer Company 3 Year Warranty
The Brewer Company warrants its AssistPRO Programmable Table, Assist Power Procedure Table, Access High-Low Exam Table, FLEX Exam Table, Basic Exam Table, Element Treatment Table, and LiftMate to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its Access Exam Table (5000 and 5001), seating products, and support products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its lighting products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any Product failure due to abuse, misuse, modification or improper use or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the Product. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREWER COMPANY HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OF THE BREWER COMPANY. THE BREWER COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION, OR NORMAL WEAR OR ABUSE, NOR SHALL THE BREWER COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, including without limitation, lost profits or any such damages arising from (a) the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, installation, repair, operation or use of products of The Brewer Company or any part there of, (b) any actual or alleged failure or defect in products of The Brewer company or any part thereof, or (c ) any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by The Brewer Company of this limited warranty.
Brewer Company Return Policy
Products must not be returned without proper written authorization from The Brewer Company. Requests for authorization must be in writing. Return goods shipments must be made PREPAID to The Brewer Company. The original Brewer packaging label must be intact and legible or the returned goods will be refused. Unauthorized returns will be refused, and The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any resulting charges. All requests for authorization must include: (1) the reason for requested return, (2) the original purchase order, (3) The Brewer Company item number, (4) the quantities of merchandise to be returned, and (5) product must be returned in original Brewer packaging.
RETURNED GOODS CREDIT SCHEDULE
Reason for Return
1) Error in processing by The Brewer Company- Allowable Credit: 100%
2) Upholstered, custom and/or special products. (Non Standard Colors)- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
3) Upholstered products (Seating & Tables in Standard Colors) Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
4) Goods less than six (6) months old, allowable credit minus actual cost for restoration of product to saleable condition. Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
5) Merchandise returned after six (6) months from date of shipment.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
6) Merchandise returned unsuitable for resale because soiled, damaged, discontinued, etc.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $50 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.