Made in USA
- Standard Table Colors
- Special Table Colors
- California Fire Code (Cal-133) Upholstery
- Plush Upholstery Colors
- Weight capacity of 450 lbs
- Adjustable back rest for easy patient positioning
- Power chair-to-table
- Pressure sensors help prevent injuries during table movement
- Convenient foot pedal controls
- 18 in low height for easy and safe patient transfers
- Removable, swiveling, safety grab bars
- Anti-tamper On-Off switch prevents accidental movement
- Pass through side drawers allow left or right access
- Easy to clean, seamless upholstery
- Auto-stop feature if back hits something
- Easy lateral wheelchair transfers
- Seat back supports weight during patient loading
- Automatic back-to-chair button
- Multi-density support upholstery is seamless and easy to clean
- Prevents injuries to healthcare workers and patients
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- Toe and leg extensions
- Storage for up to 6 additional paper rolls
- Two tone, premium, plush upholstery available, see above options
- Standard Table Upholstery Colors
- ADA compliant
- Ideal for specialty and primary care clinics
- Stainless steel pan integrated in footrest
- Proudly Made in the USA
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
- Standard Table Upholstery Colors
- C133 - California Fire Code Upholstery Colors
- SP - Special Upholstery Colors
- UL - Plush Upholstery Colors
The Brewer 6500 Access High-Low Exam Table is designed to take patients to a new height of care. The Brewer 6500 Access features a power back with return to chair, an 18 inch low height for safe and easy patient transfers, and a standard grab bar providing added safety and comfort for the patient. The grab bar provides a stable and secure grab point to use when getting on and off the table, conveniently swings out for lateral wheelchair transfers and is easily removable. The Brewer 6500 Access is clearly the most convenient for patient consultations and examinations, and safest for patient and wheelchair transfers. Brewer Access High Low Exam Tables are ADA compliant.
The Brewer High Low Exam Table also offers abundant storage capacity with patented pass through side drawers allowing left or right access, an additional spacious front drawer, as well as space to store rolls of table paper. This exam table is reliable, user friendly, patient friendly, and technologically advanced. The Brewer 6500 Access High Low Exam Table is a superior product that delivers the exact features needed to transform the examination room into a safe, efficient, and comfortable environment. Color options are available above.
|Dimensions, Front Drawer||19.8" x 19.2" x 3.8" (50.3 x 48.8 x 9.7 cm) LxWxH|
|Dimensions, Side Drawer||22.6" x 20.2" x 7" (57.4 x 51.3 x 17.8 cm) LxWxH|
|Height||18 to 37"|
|Leg Extension Length||21"|
|Length||57 to 78"|
|Paper Holder Storage Capacity||23" x 23" x 3.25" (58.4 x 58.4 x 8.3 cm) LxWxH|
|Power||115V AC, 60 Hz, 5.8 amps max|
|Table Upholstery Width||28"|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
Brewer Company 3 Year Warranty
The Brewer Company warrants its AssistPRO Programmable Table, Assist Power Procedure Table, Access High-Low Exam Table, FLEX Exam Table, Basic Exam Table, Element Treatment Table, and LiftMate to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its Access Exam Table (5000 and 5001), seating products, and support products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its lighting products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any Product failure due to abuse, misuse, modification or improper use or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the Product. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREWER COMPANY HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OF THE BREWER COMPANY. THE BREWER COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION, OR NORMAL WEAR OR ABUSE, NOR SHALL THE BREWER COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, including without limitation, lost profits or any such damages arising from (a) the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, installation, repair, operation or use of products of The Brewer Company or any part there of, (b) any actual or alleged failure or defect in products of The Brewer company or any part thereof, or (c ) any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by The Brewer Company of this limited warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $50 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.