Standard Upholstery Colors
Special Upholstery Colors
C-133 Upholstery Colors
Plush Upholstery Colors
Made in USA
- Weight capacity of 450 lbs
- Four preferred positions can be programmed into the table's memory
- Intuitive hand pendant and foot control included
- Simple two-step programming process
- Height range from 19 to 40 inches
- Visual and audible signals create a user-friendly interface
- Footrest extends an additional 5 in
- Auto-run toggle for safety
- Comfortable, easy to clean, seamless upholstery
- Safety release actuators and extra-low voltage actuators
- Easy lateral wheelchair transfers
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups and three-point pivot headrest
- Convenient table paper storage accepts 18 in and 21 in table paper rolls
- ETL classified for US and Canada
- Conforms to UL STD, 60601-1
- Certified to CSA STD, C.22.2 No. 601-1
- Optional side rails, knee crutches, drain pain available - See accessories below
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
- Standard Table Upholstery Colors
- C133 - California Fire Code Upholstery Colors
- SP - Special Upholstery Colors
- UL - Plush Upholstery Colors
Medical Instrument Pre-Spray, 24 oz, Case of 12 More Info
Disinfecting Cleaner More Info
Trigger Spray Bottle
Exam Table Paper More Info
The Brewer AssistPRO 7500 Power Procedure Table is the most technologically advanced power exam table in the industry. In addition to lowering to 19 inches for best lateral patient transfer, the 7500 Power Table is programmable and infinitely adjustable to meet any procedure needs. This bariatric table can accommodate up to 450 pounds, and with adjustable three-point headrest and extendable footrest, all patients feel secure and comfortable. Brewer offers a 3 year warranty on this power table, the best in the industry.
The Brewer AssistPRO 7500 Programmable Procedure Table comes complete with intuitive hand and foot controls. Visual and audible signals allow for ease of use. The infinitely adjustable table can be easily programmed with up to four preferred table positions, including supine, left lateral prone, lithotomy, and proctology. Brewer AssistPRO Power Tables include an 18 inch and 21 inch paper dispenser. The Brewer AssistPRO Power Procedure Table conveniently lowers to a wheelchair-friendly 19 inches and facilitates secure patient transfer for all patients, even those less able.
All Brewer products conform to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations and meet or exceed industry requirements. The Brewer AssistPRO is ETL classified for US and Canada. Brewer AssistPRO Power Procedure Tables conform to UL STD, 60601-1 and are certified to CSA STD, C.22.2 No. 601-1.
|Base Dimensions||36" x 24" (61 x 91.4 cm) LxW|
|Headrest Dimensions||13" x 11" (33 x 27.9 cm)|
|Height Range||19 to 40" (48.3 to 161.6 cm)|
|Leg Rest Dimensions||16.6" x 11.25" (42.2 x 27.9 cm)|
|Length||69" or 90" (with footrest and headrest)|
|Paper Roll Holder Size||18" and 21" rolls|
|Power||115V AC nominal, 60 Hz, Safety extra-low voltage|
|Tilt Range/Trendelenburg||to 30°|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Height||19 to 40" (48.3 to 161.6 cm)|
|Power Cord Length||70"|
Brewer Company 3 Year Warranty
The Brewer Company warrants its AssistPRO Programmable Table, Assist Power Procedure Table, Access High-Low Exam Table, FLEX Exam Table, Basic Exam Table, Element Treatment Table, and LiftMate to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its Access Exam Table (5000 and 5001), seating products, and support products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its lighting products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any Product failure due to abuse, misuse, modification or improper use or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the Product. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREWER COMPANY HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OF THE BREWER COMPANY. THE BREWER COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION, OR NORMAL WEAR OR ABUSE, NOR SHALL THE BREWER COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, including without limitation, lost profits or any such damages arising from (a) the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, installation, repair, operation or use of products of The Brewer Company or any part there of, (b) any actual or alleged failure or defect in products of The Brewer company or any part thereof, or (c ) any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by The Brewer Company of this limited warranty.
Brewer Company Return Policy
Products must not be returned without proper written authorization from The Brewer Company. Requests for authorization must be in writing. Return goods shipments must be made PREPAID to The Brewer Company. The original Brewer packaging label must be intact and legible or the returned goods will be refused. Unauthorized returns will be refused, and The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any resulting charges. All requests for authorization must include: (1) the reason for requested return, (2) the original purchase order, (3) The Brewer Company item number, (4) the quantities of merchandise to be returned, and (5) product must be returned in original Brewer packaging.
RETURNED GOODS CREDIT SCHEDULE
Reason for Return
1) Error in processing by The Brewer Company- Allowable Credit: 100%
2) Upholstered, custom and/or special products. (Non Standard Colors)- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
3) Upholstered products (Seating & Tables in Standard Colors) Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
4) Goods less than six (6) months old, allowable credit minus actual cost for restoration of product to saleable condition. Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
5) Merchandise returned after six (6) months from date of shipment.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
6) Merchandise returned unsuitable for resale because soiled, damaged, discontinued, etc.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $50 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.