Brewer Element 2110 Treatment Table, Flat Top and Shelf
Element Exam Table, Standard Table Colors
Element Exam Table, Special Table Colors
Element Exam Table, California Fire Code (Cal-133) Upholstery
with Flat Top and Shelf
Made in USA
- Flat Top and Frame with Shelf
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs
- Contoured, seamless upholstery for easy cleaning
- Two inch thick foam cushion for patient comfort
- Standard concealed paper roll holder holds 18 inch or 21 inch table paper
- Ideal for basic examinations, pediatrics, orthopedics, physical therapy, industrial areas, school nurse stations
- Two-piece top design for easy assembly
- Proudly Made in the USA
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
- Standard Table Upholstery Colors
- C133 - California Fire Code Upholstery Colors
- SP - Special Upholstery Colors
Medical Instrument Pre-Spray, 24 oz, Case of 12 More Info
Disinfecting Cleaner More Info
Trigger Spray Bottle
Exam Table Paper More Info
The Brewer 2110 Exam Table offers fundamental features every practice needs. The Brewer 2110 Element Treatment Table has a two-piece top design for easy assembly, single person delivery and freight savings. This Brewer Medical Exam Table has a robust steel frame construction that ensures maximum stability and safety for patients while its contemporary design adds style to any healthcare facility. The Brewer Element 2110 Treatment Table is ideal for basic examinations, pediatrics, orthopedics, physical therapy, industrial areas, and school nurse stations.
The Brewer 2110 Element Exam Table features a flat top and shelf. The inset picture demonstrates this model specifically. The contoured seamless upholstery allows for easy cleaning. The Brewer Element Treatment Table has a standard concealed paper roll holder that holds 18 or 21 inch wide table paper. See above for upholstery options.
|Dimensions||74" x 28" x 31" (188 x 68 x 79 cm) LxWxH|
|Foam Seat Thickness||2"|
|Shelf Dimensions||65.75" x 18" (167 x 46 cm) LxW|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
Brewer Company 5 Year Warranty
The Brewer Company warrants its AssistPRO Programmable Table, Assist Power Procedure Table, Access High-Low Exam Table, FLEX Exam Table, Basic Exam Table, Element Treatment Table, and LiftMate to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its Access Exam Table (5000 and 5001), seating products, and support products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its lighting products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any Product failure due to abuse, misuse, modification or improper use or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the Product. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREWER COMPANY HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OF THE BREWER COMPANY. THE BREWER COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION, OR NORMAL WEAR OR ABUSE, NOR SHALL THE BREWER COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, including without limitation, lost profits or any such damages arising from (a) the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, installation, repair, operation or use of products of The Brewer Company or any part there of, (b) any actual or alleged failure or defect in products of The Brewer company or any part thereof, or (c ) any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by The Brewer Company of this limited warranty.
Brewer Company Return Policy
Products must not be returned without proper written authorization from The Brewer Company. Requests for authorization must be in writing. Return goods shipments must be made PREPAID to The Brewer Company. The original Brewer packaging label must be intact and legible or the returned goods will be refused. Unauthorized returns will be refused, and The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any resulting charges. All requests for authorization must include: (1) the reason for requested return, (2) the original purchase order, (3) The Brewer Company item number, (4) the quantities of merchandise to be returned, and (5) product must be returned in original Brewer packaging.
RETURNED GOODS CREDIT SCHEDULE
Reason for Return
1) Error in processing by The Brewer Company- Allowable Credit: 100%
2) Upholstered, custom and/or special products. (Non Standard Colors)- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
3) Upholstered products (Seating & Tables in Standard Colors) Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
4) Goods less than six (6) months old, allowable credit minus actual cost for restoration of product to saleable condition. Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
5) Merchandise returned after six (6) months from date of shipment.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
6) Merchandise returned unsuitable for resale because soiled, damaged, discontinued, etc.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $50 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.