Brewer Basic 4000 Exam Table with Side Drawers
Basic Exam Table with Left Side Drawers
Basic Exam Table with Right Side Drawers
Standard Table Colors
Special Table Colors
California Fire Code (Cal-133) Upholstery
Made in USA
- Weight capacity of 325 lbs
- Simple pneumatic back for easy patient positioning
- Largest storage capacity available
- Easy to clean seamless upholstery
- Sturdy, retractable patient step with mat
- Leg extension and adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- Plastic debris tray
- Multi-density, bolstered support upholstery
- Side drawers available on right or left side from patients perspective
- Accepts 21 x 3.5 inch and 18 x 3.5 inch table paper sizes
- Front drawer dividers and drain pan available - See accessories below
- Meets UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Standards
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Model Number Notation for Available Colors
- Standard Table Upholstery Colors
- C133 - California Fire Code Upholstery Colors
- SP - Special Upholstery Colors
The Brewer Basic 4000 Exam Table with Side Drawers is a traditional exam table that is reliable, patient-friendly and user-friendly. Brewer 4000 Basic Exam Tables have a 325 pound weight capacity. Basic Medical Exam Room Tables by Brewer include a sturdy, retractable patient step with mat for safety. The 4000 Examination Table has a simple pneumatic back for easy patient positioning and largest storage capacity available. Brewer 4000 Exam Tables feature an easy to clean seamless upholstery, leg extension and adjustable ergonomic stirrups. The Brewer Basic Exam Table accepts table roll sizes of 21 x 3.5 inches and 18 x 3.5 inches. Optional front drawer dividers and stainless steel treatment pans are available - See accessories below. Upholstery options are shown above. Right side or Left side drawers on an examination table is determined from the patient's perspective while seated on the exam table.
|Dimensions, Front Drawer||19.8" x 19.2" x 3.8" (50.3 x 48.8 x 9.7 cm) LxWxH|
|Dimensions, Side Drawer||22.6" x 20.2" x 7" (57.4 x 51.3 x 17.8 cm) LxWxH|
|Length||57.5", extends to 71"|
|Power||120V AC, 60 Hz, 2 AMPS|
|Step Dimensions||20.5" x 11" x 8.6" (52.1 x 27.9 x 21.8 cm)|
|Table Paper Width||18" and 21" rolls|
|Table Upholstery Width||26.5"|
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs|
Brewer Company 3 Year Warranty
The Brewer Company warrants its AssistPRO Programmable Table, Assist Power Procedure Table, Access High-Low Exam Table, FLEX Exam Table, Basic Exam Table, Element Treatment Table, and LiftMate to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its Access Exam Table (5000 and 5001), seating products, and support products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of shipment. The Brewer Company warrants its lighting products to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any Product failure due to abuse, misuse, modification or improper use or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the Product. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BREWER COMPANY HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OF THE BREWER COMPANY. THE BREWER COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION, OR NORMAL WEAR OR ABUSE, NOR SHALL THE BREWER COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, including without limitation, lost profits or any such damages arising from (a) the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, installation, repair, operation or use of products of The Brewer Company or any part there of, (b) any actual or alleged failure or defect in products of The Brewer company or any part thereof, or (c ) any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by The Brewer Company of this limited warranty.
Brewer Company Return Policy
Products must not be returned without proper written authorization from The Brewer Company. Requests for authorization must be in writing. Return goods shipments must be made PREPAID to The Brewer Company. The original Brewer packaging label must be intact and legible or the returned goods will be refused. Unauthorized returns will be refused, and The Brewer Company will not be responsible for any resulting charges. All requests for authorization must include: (1) the reason for requested return, (2) the original purchase order, (3) The Brewer Company item number, (4) the quantities of merchandise to be returned, and (5) product must be returned in original Brewer packaging.
RETURNED GOODS CREDIT SCHEDULE
Reason for Return
1) Error in processing by The Brewer Company- Allowable Credit: 100%
2) Upholstered, custom and/or special products. (Non Standard Colors)- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
3) Upholstered products (Seating & Tables in Standard Colors) Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
4) Goods less than six (6) months old, allowable credit minus actual cost for restoration of product to saleable condition. Subject to 25% restocking fee.- Allowable Credit: 75%
5) Merchandise returned after six (6) months from date of shipment.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
6) Merchandise returned unsuitable for resale because soiled, damaged, discontinued, etc.- Allowable Credit: NO CREDIT
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $50 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.