BSN Medical Delta-Lite Fiberglass Reinforcing Casting Strips
BSN Medical Delta-Lite® Fiberglass Reinforcing Casting Strips are ideal for any casting room. Fiberglass casts are very strong, but are still prone to cracking and breaking down under pressure. Reinforcing Strips are used to provide extra strength and durability to these vulnerable spots. Add Reinforcement Strips to stress points during cast creation to increase cast stability and durability.
BSN's Fiberglass Cast Reinforcement Strips are made with the same quality healthcare providers have come to expect from the Delta-Lite® Fiberglass Cast line. The Reinforcing Strips are completely water resistant, usable in the creation of waterproof casts. Delta-Lite® Fiberglass Strips are quick-setting with a set time of 0 - 3 minutes and are completely weight-bearing in just 20 minutes.
BSN Medical Delta-Lite® Fiberglass Reinforcing Strips are available in boxes of 10 individually packaged strips.
- Lightweight fiberglass yarns
- Good conformability
- Strong lamination
- Latex free
- Reliable 0 - 3 minute set time
- Weight bearing in 20 minutes
- Slip agent surfactant emulates molding properties of traditional plaster
- Water resistant
- Water activated polyurethane resin provides low tack properties
- Smooth surface
- Workable with any glove
- White color
- Available in a range of sizes
- Sold by the box of 10 individually packaged strips
- Ideal for providing extra strength and reinforcement to stress points