Burton Philips Gleamer Task & Examination Light
Gleamer Exam Light, Standard Spot
Gleamer Exam Light, Wide Beam Spot
Exam Light - Standard Spot (230V)
Exam Light - Wide Beam Spot (230V)
Model: GL30FL (0960112)
Model: GLW30FL (0980112)
Model: GL30W (0960120)
Model: GLW30W (0980120)
with Universal Wall Mount and Extension Arm
Made in USA
- Illuminance of 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 18 in (46 cm)
- 3200 degree K color temperature with natural coloring
- 35-watt halogen bulb light source with 2,000 hour bulb life
- Easy bulb replacement without tools
- Cool housing temperature and cool light beam
- Light can be in continuous use for hours without causing discomfort to physician or patient
- Convenient positioning with ergonomic positioning ridges
- Floorstand includes unique space-saving base (casters included)
- Four-caster base for safe and flexible portable movement with locking feature in 2 of 4 casters
- 120 V model standard
- Standard or Wide Beam Spot Light options
- Models with floorstand or extension arms and universal wall mounts
- Replacement standard bulbs or wide beam bulbs available - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
The Burton Gleamer Task & Examination Light is an affordable, all-purpose, durable, compact halogen light designed to meet healthcare facilities' most demanding specifications for high intensity cool operation, compact design, and value. The Exam Light offers 4,166 footcandles, a sturdy gooseneck, plus an optional 16 inch extension arm. The Gleamer Exam Light provides high intensity, maximum flexibility and extraordinary reliability. Halogen Exam Lights have a unique venting system, energy-absorbing infrared exchanger and patented reflector filter coatings provide a heat-free beam in a cool, compact housing. The light can be used for continuous hours without causing discomfort to physician or patient. The Gleamer Task Light is an economical choice for an office, veterinary and hospital exam light.
The Gooseneck Exam Lights are available with standard spot light or wide beam spot light and 120V or 230V power requirement. Each Gleamer Exam Light comes with a Floorstand or Extension Arm and Universal Wall Mount. See accessories below for replacement bulbs for standard or wide beam spot lights.
|Bulb Type||35 W Halogen Bulb|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||91|
|Color Temperature||3200° K|
|Illuminance||45,000 Lux (4,166 Foot Candles) at 18" (46 cm)|
5 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 18%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.