Welch Allyn 01690-301 SureTemp Plus 690 Wall-Mount Electronic Thermometer (One per Room)
Includes: Interchangeable Rectal Probe Well, Rectal Probe with 9.0 ft/2.7 m Cord, Last Temperature Recall; 3 Alkaline AA Batteries, provides 10-13 Second Rectal Temperature Readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
The Welch Allyn 01690-301 SureTemp Plus 690 Wall-Mount Electronic Thermometer is the surest decision you can make to get an urgent temperature reading for your patient.
Providing fast, accurate, secure, and convenient readings in a single thermometer. It has a Large LCD display that shows temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius and takes approximately 6,000 readings on just 3 AA batteries. The Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer is easy to use with intuitive operation, reduces the risk of cross-contamination with a removable probe well and provides more reliable readings with improved accuracy.
- Provides 10-13 Second Rectal Temperature Readings.
- Monitor mode capability for measuring 3-5 minute temperatures.
- Has last temperature recall capability.
- Color-coded, interchangeable and removable probe well to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
- Waterproof, stainless steel probe shaft.
- Battery life indicator.
- Mode button for selecting oral, pediatric axillary, or adult axillary.
- Convenient storage housing for 25 probe covers.
- Rubberized grips for ease of handling.
- Used probe covers may be ejected automatically.
- User-selectable icon and/or words for identification of thermometer modes.
|Cord Length||9.0 ft / 2.7 m|
|Thermometer Accuracy||+- 0.2 F|
|Thermometry Measurement Method||Rectal|
|Battery Life||Approximately 6,000 temperatures|
|Battery Type||3 Alkaline AA Batteries|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||Interchangeable Rectal Probe Well, Rectal Probe with 9.0 ft/2.7 m Cord, Last Temperature Recall, 3 Alkaline AA Batteries|
|Country of Origin||US|