Welch Allyn 85MTVEC-B Connex Integrated Wall System
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
The Welch Allyn 85MTVEC-B Connex Wireless Integrated Wall System is an advanced vitals management and physical assessment solution that combines all necessary exam tools in one convenient system allowing clinicians to take and electronically capture accurate patient vital signs and perform basic diagnostic exams.
The integration of vital signs management and physical assessment tools in one system helps enhance clinical decision-making, improves patient safety and saves valuable time.
- Eliminates frustrating and time-consuming searches for individual pieces of equipment throughout the facility.
- Allows clinicians to immediately view all necessary patient data, then send it directly to an EHR system.
- Prevents tools from being lost, stolen or misplaced Enhances the visibility of information to your patients and improves communication and compliance.
- Saves valuable floor space and minimizes device wear and tear.
- Provides accurate data every time, speeding decision-making and improving patient safety.
|Power Supply||100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz AC, IEC plug type-B|
|Thermometry Measurement Method||SureTemp Plus and Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||Masimo SpO2, SureTemp Plus Thermometry, Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Thermometry, BP Cuff and Cord Management System, Integrated MacroView Otoscope and Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, MAP, Programmable Alarms, BP Avera|