ColPac 09-0910K Stationary Freezing Unit
- Stainless steel shelves are designed to quickly freeze the ColPaCs
- Stainless steel trays and cup holders perfect for ice massages
- Includes 12 standard sized ColPaCs
- Freezer with 12 standard size packs
- Five cubic capacity
- Packs remain pliable and soft even below freezing
- Maintains therapeutic level for up to thirty minutes
- Apply with towel between skin and pack
- Re-usable cold pack for cold therapy
Col-PaC Reusable Cold Packs
The ColPaC Stationary Freezing Unit is ideal for storing and chilling cold therapy products by providing a convenient system for said storage and cooling. Col-PaC Freezing Units keep the patented ColPaC Cold Packs at the proper temperature for cold therapy.
Ideal for physical therapy centers and rehabilitation clinics, the Freezing Unit comes complete with 12 ColPaCs: 12 standard size for the Stationary Freezer Unit and 6 standard/6 half size for the Mobile Chilling Unit. Each re-usable cold pack remains pliable and soft even below freezing for up to 30 minutes after being removed from the ColPaC Unit. Fabrication Enterprises recommends a towel be placed between cold pack and skin to protect the patient.
With a five cubic capacity and stainless steel shelves that are designed to quickly freeze ColPaCs, the Stationary Freezer Unit is the perfect high capacity complement to your cold therapy needs. Additionally, the door features stainless steel cup holders and there are stainless steel trays for the shelves, which are perfect for ice massages.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||ST|
|Includes||12 standard ColPacs; Trays & Cup Holders|
|Country of Origin||MX|