Welch Allyn Digital Macroview Otoscope
Not Included: Power Handle.
- Power Handles Not Included - See Handles Below
- Easily share images with other providers as visual descriptive reference
- Facilitates communication and education, which can improve patient compliance
- Store digital images in patient record and for enhanced exam documentation
- Excellent training aid for educational purposes
- Offers you the ability to view small details of tubes and hearing aids
- Insufflation port for pneumatic otoscopy
- Compatible with the range of Welch Allyn 3.5V power sources
See it. Share it. Save it. Offering clear live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, the Digital MacroView Otoscope is a valuable tool to support the treatment and management of your patient's ear conditions. Visualize conditions like otitis media, share images with family members or other physicians, and save still images to your patient's electronic chart or health record to track progression. A great tool for pediatricians, clinical educators, and anyone who regularly performs otoscopy.
|Battery Type||AA Alkaline/Rechargeable Battery|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||Digital Macroview Otoscope [Head Only], 10ft. USB cable, & set of 4 Reusable Specula|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Light Source||Halogen HPX|