Welch Allyn MIL5072 Small Laryngoscope Kit - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Welch Allyn MIL5072 Small Laryngoscope kit contains three blades and a handle in a rigid Pelican hard case that is waterproof and dustproof. This set provides the ultimate in portability and is ideal for humanitarian missions where a power source is unreliable or unavailable.
- Laryngoscope Handle-- uses two "C" batteries
- #3 Macintosh Blade (Emac3)
- #3 Macintosh Blade (Mac 3) 125mm curved
- #3 Miller Blade 198mm straight
- Black Rigid Pelican Carry Case (custom-padded inside)
Removable, polishable light pipe makes these an affordable choice in fiber optic laryngoscope blades.
Bright, white Halogen HPX illumination offers a clear color-corrected view.
- Patented HPX technology blends halogen and xenon gases under pressure to produce a bright, white light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Chrome plated brass with a Knurled finish ensure durability and a secure grip - Single HPX lamp cartridge design used across all 2.5 V laryngoscope handles
|Compatible With Well?||No|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Dimensions||16.8 cm (W) x 4.7 cm (H) x 4.1 cm (D)|
|Country of Origin||US|