Wolf X-Ray 23111 Adjustable X-Ray Mobile Screen
- Protects against scattered radiation
- Provides 0.5mm lead protection
- Height adjustable from 30 to 48 in (2.5 - 4 ft)
- Rolls easily on four conductive casters
- Screen is made of lead vinyl
- Easy to clean vinyl covers both sides
- Chrome finished frame
- Ideal for chest, skull, and spine radiography
- Proudly made in the USA
The Wolf 23111 Adjustable X-Ray Mobile Screen is designed to protect the patient against scattered radiation with 0.5mm lead protection. The Adjustable Mobile Shield can be adjusted from a height of 33 to 48 inches and features a 24 inch wide soft vinyl lead screen. The Radiation Screen is mounted on a durable chrome finished frame and rolls easily on four conductive casters.
The Soft Radiation Shield is ideal for chest, skull and spine radiography. The X-Ray Screen is made of easy to clean blue lead vinyl. The Wolf 23111 Adjustable Mobile Shield has the overall dimensions of 26.75 x 18 x 33-48 in. The Wolf Adjustable Radiation Barrier is proudly made in the USA.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Dimensions||26.75" (L) x 18" (W) x 30" - 48" (H)|
|Country of Origin||US|