Smart Caregiver TL-2000 Unbreakable Pull String Fall Alarm Monitor
- Unbreakable design - lifetime warranty
- Magnetic pull string
- Simple pull string alarm mechanism
- Durable and long-lasting design
- Cord clips to residents' garments and connects to monitor with magnet
- When resident leaves chair, cord pulls magnet away from monitor and triggers alarm
- Soft cover protects monitor from damage due to dropping
- Pull cord length is adjustable for desired movement of resident
- Locking strap mounts to chair or bed
- Powered by 9V battery (not included)
The Smart Caregiver TL-2000 Unbreakable Pull String Fall Monitor is designed for two things: simplicity and durability. The tough construction and protective boot of the Pull String Alarm make it resistant to drops, bumps, and knocks. Smart Caregiver offers a lifetime warranty to replace any damaged Unbreakable Monitors. The Fall Monitor can be mounted to chairs, wheelchairs, or beds using the included locking strap. A 9V battery (not included) powers the Smart Caregiver Monitor.
Using the Unbreakable Fall Monitor is simple - a garment clip attaches the string to the resident's clothing. The other end of the string attached by a magnet to the TL-2000, and when tension is put on the string, the magnet is pulled away from monitor, triggering an audible alarm. The length of the cord can be adjusted to suit each unique situation. The Unbreakable Alarm is ideal for use in home or in smaller facilities with dedicated caregivers.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||CN|