Smart Caregiver TL-2000 Unbreakable Pull String Fall Alarm Monitor
The ADC Adscope 603 Medical Stethoscope offers a combination adult size chestpiece, an extra large bell, and an ultra-sensitive diaphragm with outstanding acoustic performance and rugged durability. The Stethoscope has 23 latex free color choices available. The 603 Stethoscope includes PVC eartips, scope ID tag, and spare diaphragm.
DD-770R-D8 and DD-770R-D5 feature the new Smart Recharge System. The Smart Recharge System automatically detects whether rechargeable or non-rechargeable batteries are in the Doppler System, preventing users from attempting to charge alkaline batteries and causing battery leaks. To save battery life, an auto-off timer activates after 3 minutes of unuse. The large, bright LCD screen has wide viewing angles and is viewable at a variety of light conditions, including fluorescent. The Digital Doppler Screen displays battery life, heart rate, signal strength, mute and volume.
- Unbreakable design - lifetime warranty
- Magnetic pull string
- Simple pull string alarm mechanism
- Durable and long-lasting design
- Cord clips to residents' garments and connects to monitor with magnet
- When resident leaves chair, cord pulls magnet away from monitor and triggers alarm
- Soft cover protects monitor from damage due to dropping
- Pull cord length is adjustable for desired movement of resident
- Locking strap mounts to chair or bed
- Powered by 9V battery (not included)
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||CN|