Smart Caregiver FallGuard TL-2100E Economy Fall Monitor
- Alarm auto-resets when pressure is reapplied to pad
- Pad Lost light notifies when pad is disconnected
- Alerts caregiver when pressure from pad is removed or pad is unplugged
- Functions with corded pads and seat belt alarms (see above link for pads and belts)
- Equipped with a nurse call port
- Wireless Adapter (433-NCA) gives monitors the capability to work with Central Monitoring Units
- Economically-priced monitor without Tamperproof setting
- A 433-NCA Adapter is required for each monitor to function wirelessly with 433-CMU Central Monitoring Unit
- 3 tone settings to choose from - helpful when monitoring one or more residents in one room
- On/off switch for easy alarm deactivation
- Safety Auto-Reset resets alarm when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Adjustable volume control
- Light indicators for low battery, monitor status and pad lost (which also audibly alerts the caregiver)
- Choice of alarm tones with adjustable volumes, as well as blinking alarm light
- Alerts caregiver if connection with pad is lost
- 433-NCA (ACCESSORIES Tab) allows use with 433-CMU and 433-EC (RELATED PRODUCTS Tab)
- Strain relieving cord holder helps to prevent damage to pad cord
- Low battery indicator light
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (not included) or AC adapter - See accessories below
- Includes protective boot
Smart Caregiver Fall Prevention Monitors are ideal for any size facility to guard and protect their residents from potential falls. These FallGuard Alarm Monitors alert the caregiver when pressure from the pad is removed or if the pad has been unplugged. Any of these Fall Prevention Monitors can work with the 433-CMU Central Monitoring Unit as long as a Wireless Adapter (433-NCA) is plugged into the nurse call port on the monitor. Each Monitor is equipped with 3 different alarm tones to allow for monitoring of multiple residents.
The Smart Caregiver FallGuard TL-2100E Economy Fall Monitor is an affordable, easy-to-use option for fall monitoring. The FallGuard Alarm Monitor is compatible with corded bed pads, chair pads, floor mats, and alarm seat belts. The simplified design of the Fall Monitor features an on/off switch in lieu of a reset button and Tamperproof settings. Once activated, the alarm will automatically reset if pressure is re-applied to the pad. If the pad or cord becomes damaged or inoperative, the Fall Alarm will sound a "Pad Lost" alert with a blinking light.
These Smart Caregiver Fall Monitors are all equipped with a nurse call port. When a 433-NCA Adapter is inserted into this port the monitor functions wirelessly with the 433-CMU allowing caregivers to be notified at central station of resident activity.
The alarm of the Smart Caregiver Monitor alerts the caregiver with one of three volume-adjustable alert tones and with a bright blinking alarm light. For larger facilities, the 433-NCA Nurse Call Adapter (See accessories below) can be purchased to relay the Fall Prevention Alarm's signal to a 433-CMU or 433-EC Central Monitor. The Economy Monitor required 3 AA batteries (not included) or can be powered by an AC adapter (See accessories below). A warning light will flash when the batteries are low. The FallGuard Monitor is constructed with a strain-relieving cord holder to prevent cord damage, as well as a protective boot to protect against drops. See link at top of page for money-saving bundled systems.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||CN|