Welch Allyn 75CE-B Connex Spot Monitor
Includes: SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Covidien SpO2, Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
The Welch Allyn 75CE-B Connex Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations.
The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and accurately sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency. It offers an upgradeable design and custom configurations including a choice of thermometry and/or pulse oximetry, connectivity and mounting/mobility options.
In addition, the new Accessory Power Management Stand with WhisperDrive technology features additional power backup, providing up to 17 hours of on-time, alleviating the need to charge the monitor as frequently.
- Best-in-class accuracy and performance for neonate through adult patients
- SureBP technology provides BP in only 15-seconds - 3X faster than competitors
- Blood pressure averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension diagnosis
- Connex Scoring App on-device calculator for custom protocols like NEWS, MEWS
- Allows clinician to safely leave the room while BP averaging is running
|Thermometry Measurement Method||Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Covidien SpO2, Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer|
|Country of Origin||US|