Welch Allyn 11820-L Panoptic, Blue Filter, LED lens
A new version of this product has been added to our website. While you may still purchase this item, if you would like the new version, please see our SKU number: CQ660790000.
This PanOptic Ophthalmoscope Head provides practitioners with an essential diagnostic tool head which can be used with existing Welch Allyn 3.5v compatible desk charger handles, convertible battery handles, wall transformers and the Lithium Ion Power Handle.
PanOptic Ophthalmoscope with Cobalt Filter and Corneal Viewing Lens: This diagnostic tool has all the impressive features of the standard PanOptic ophthalmoscope, with an added cobalt-blue filter and corneal viewing lens for detecting abrasions and damage to the cornea.
Eyecups: This ophthalmoscope set includes a package of five reusable, washable patient eyecups. These are used to establish and maintain an appropriate viewing distance, and a comfortable distance between practitioner and patient.
PanOptic Ophthalmoscope: The PanOptic ophthalmoscope is a revolutionary diagnostic tool that makes the inner eye and its functions completely accessible. The patented new Axial PointSource Optics illumination system converges the beamed light to a point at the cornea, allowing easy entry into small, undilated pupils. The illumination pathway then diverges to the retina, illuminating an area of the fundus five times wider than has ever previously been achieved in an undilated eye. This highly advanced viewing system enables clinicians to view the illuminated area on virtually the same axis, creating the widest field-of-view attainable.
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils
- Larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient
- Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
- Helps detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens (model 11820 only)
|Number Of Apertures||5|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|