BR Surgical Hysteroscopy Video System
The Traveler® HD 3G010 Bariatric Wheelchair provides the ideal solution to the need for a heavy duty frame designed to support up to 500 lb users. Available in 20, 22 and 24 inch seat widths, with an 18 inch seat depth (1 inch longer than standard). Meets Medicare K0007 specifications. Standard chart pocket on back of seat back. The Manual Wheelchair is available with your choice of detachable desk length armrests or full length armrests.
The 18 in laminate base cabinet doors are available opening on the right or the left while other options include a sink and faucet, matching wall cabinets, single drawer, or door lock and bolt lock for double doors - See accessories below.The 180 watt BR900-2180XLS Xenon Light Source is ideal for hysteroscopy or any endoscopy procedure, and features a turret port for compatibility with major industry standards. The BR900-5050 5mm Fiber Optic Light Cable measures 7 1/2 ft. in length, allowing for ample movement during procedures.The BR900-4421 22 inch Sony Medical Grade Flat Panel Monitor provides industry-standard color reproduction, response time, and contrast. The Sony medical grade monitor can be easily mounted to the low-footprint BR900-9170 mobile video cart, which is designed specifically to house endoscopy video components.
- Used to detect uterine bleeding, intrauterine disorders and other abnormalities
- Digital USB 2.0 sets standard in optical clarity
- Interfaces with various computer systems
- Camera has a built in image capture system
- Monitor is mounted on a swivel base for easy viewing
- FlexView camera software saves and prints patient records
- Digital Video Camera with Image Capture
- 4-Port Light Source
- Fiber Optic Light Cable
- Medical Grade Flat Panel Monitor
- Endoscopic Video Cart
A Complete Video Hysteroscopy System Includes:
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|