Smart Caregiver 433-CMU-40 Economy Central Monitoring Unit
- Works with CordLess and 433 components
- Monitors up to 40 components
- Able to relay signal to pager
- Monitors up to 40 components from a single location
- 150 to 300 ft range, depending on surroundings
- Adjustable antenna for better signal
- Display indicates which component's alarm has been triggered
- Voice announcement of component number with optional alarm tone
- In-room monitors can be silenced so only central monitor is alerted
- Call review button displays last 6 alarm notifications
- Choice of multiple languages and tones
- Three volume levels (default setting is 90 decibels)
- Lock switch prevents tampering or accidental changes
- Requires 4 C batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included)
- Components remain programmed when batteries are removed/replaced
- Accessories, such as remote reset button, available - See accessories below
- Includes hanging hook and standing base
- FallGuard monitors (See related products below) with 433-NCA adaptor accessory
- 433- wireless components - See accessories below
- CordLess compnents and monitors (see above links)
- 433-PGD pagers within range - See accessories below
- See the DOWNLOADS Section for instructions
The 433-CMU Economy Central Monitoring Unit is programmable for up to 40 residents at one central location, allowing caregivers to monitor an entire facility at once. The Central Monitor can receive wireless signals from a wireless monitor, pad, mat, or motion sensor (see above links), from any 433 component (See accessories below), or from any FallGuard Monitor that has been equipped with a 433-NCA adapter - See related products below. Each component can be programmed into a numbered slot in the Remote Monitoring System, which will identify which component triggered the alarm. The component number and alarm notification can also be sent to a caregiver pager, allowing caregivers to be away from the Central Monitor and still be notified. For the 433-CMU pre-configured with components, see the link at the top of the page.
Depending on the environment and facility layout, the Nurse Call System has a range of about 150-300 feet with the antenna fully extended (test range at your facility before use). The Smart Caregiver Economy Central Monitor provides the option of having quiet or silenced alarm monitors and components in residents' room and an audible alarm only at the Central Monitor and/or pager. The 433-CMU's alarm noise is a voice announcing the number of the alarming component, as well as a siren alert if desired. Volume can be set at three different levels, up to 90 decibels.
The Wireless Call System features a simple interface to make programming and setup easy. A switch unlocks the Wireless Patient Monitor for programming components or locks the system to prevent accidental changes and tampering. The Reset button silences the alarm and erases the call memory.
The Smart Caregiver 40-Channel Monitor can be set in 3 different languages (English, French, and Spanish) and 3 different tones. A Wireless Reset Button can be purchased to silence the Nurse Call System's alarm remotely (See accessories below). The Central Alarm System runs on 4 C batteries (not included) or an AC adpator (included) and will save the components' programming even if the batteries are removed. The Smart Caregiver 433-CMU includes hardware for wall-mounting.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|