Welch Allyn 5702-XX-B Mobile Bariatric Stand On Scale with Standard Weight (lb/kg), Data port, and Power Adapter
Includes: Hospital-Grade Plug.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
Scales designed for real hospital environments need to be accurate, long lasting and built for safety. The Welch Allyn 5702-XX-B Mobile Bariatric Stand-On Scale delivers all three. With their low-profile platforms designed to reduce fall risks, accurate readings that can help clinicians prescribe correct medication dosages and a variety of models for different patients, it's easy to see why Scale-Tronix is a trusted brand for U.S. hospitals. The Scale-Tronix comprehensive line of portable scales is designed to support your wide-ranging patient population anywhere, anytime.
- Low-profile, stable platforms help prevent falls.
- Cordless, portable design supports mobility while maintaining balance.
- Never needs zeroing, helping you weigh a continuous stream of patients.
- Allow quick reweighs while patients are still on the scale.
- Handrail helps unsteady patients without affecting readings.
- Quick recall keeps the last reading, even after the patient has left the scale.
|Resolution||0.1 lb / 100 gm|
|Platform Size||24" (W) x 26" (D) x 2" (H)|
|Power Source||Line cord|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Capacity||1,000 lb / 454 kg|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Wheels||Heavy-duty rubber wheels|