Smart Caregiver TL-02 Pull String Alarm Monitor
The ADC Diagnostix 752M Mobile Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is ideal for hospitals, featuring a large, easy-to-read, 6 inch luminescent dial, an Adcuff nylon cuff, latex-free inflation bladder and Adflow bulb and valve. The Diagnostix 752M Mobile series of sphygmomanometers include eight feet (when extended) of coiled tubing and a unique height adjustable Spider-Leg caster stand. The caster stand adjusts 40 to 54 inches making it easy to reach patients and includes an integral ABS cuff storage compartment. All ADC aneroids meet or exceed ANSI SP10 and EN 1060 standards. ADC Blood Pressure Cuffs are assembled, inspected and packaged in the USA from foreign components and are latex free.
Sklar has a worldwide reputation for high quality surgical instruments spanning more than 100 years. Sklar's OR quality surgical instruments incorporate the highest grades of surgical steel, offer finely detailed craftsmanship and exacting standards of manufacturing. The stainless steel construction and electrosurgery coating offer non-corrosive, anti-bacterial and rust-resistant features, providing greater durability. Imported from Germany, every surgical instrument is thoroughly examined, to ensure the highest quality instruments possible. Every instrument is rigorously tested for reliability and function. No single surgical instrument leaves the Sklar warehouse until it is thoroughly inspected.
- Simple, economical pull string mechanism
- String has magnet at one end and garment clip at the other
- Magnet connects to monitor and clip attaches to residents' clothing
- When string is pulled an magnet breaks contact with monitor, alarm will sound
- Cord length is adjustable for various applications
- Soft, protective boot protects against dropping
- Monitor fastens to bed or chair with mounting strap
- Powered by 9V battery (not included) or AC Adapter - See accessories below
|Country of Origin||CN|