Welch Allyn 78900 Series KleenSpec Illumination System with cord
Includes: 4.7V Halogen Handle with on and off swithc and transformer, 110-130V, 60 Hz for North America.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
Welch Allyn KleenSpec® Corded Illumination System is designed to aim the patient examination process providing excellent performance and use convenience. Bright, long-lasting halogen light source and smart design ensure maximized use flexibility. The KleenSpec® System incorporates halogen technology for brighter and long-lasting light. True tissue colors ensure examination accuracy facilitating precise diagnosis results, and aim the work process during procedures. The Illuminator is compatible with KleenSpec® Disposable Vaginal Specula of any size. It easily fits into specula eliminating the need to use and position an external light source saving time and work space.
The KleenSpec® System is assembled with a robust cord to withstand intensive usage. An integrated on/off switch stays within the hand reach and promotes operational convenience. The unit is ideal for facilities with high-level disinfection requirements as it features an easy to clean design helping to prevent any risks of cross-contamination.
- Integrated light source for intense illumination during procedures
- Eliminates the need to use and position an external light source
- Integrated on/off switch near task area for operational convenience
- Easy to clean design helps improve staff satisfaction and patient safety
- Robust cable for your busy facility needs
- Use with the KleenSpec® Disposable Vaginal Specula
- Corded System deters loss or theft in large, high-volume facilities
- Long-life halogen lamp technology
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|