Burton Philips AIM-50 Minor Surgery Lighting
- High-intensity of 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- Larger and adjustable light pattern
- 3100 K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 96
- Bulb life of 2,000 hours
- Bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation wired in parallel for continuous operation
- Three quartz halogen bulbs
- Y-shaped lighthead
- Light pattern free of cast shadows
- Compact 20" (51 cm) diameter lighthead
- Smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle
- On/Off standby switch on the lighthead
- 360 degree limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes on single ceiling model
- 120V standard model
- Proudly made in the USA
The Burton AIM-50 Outpatient Procedure Light provides both amazing illumination, unparalleled aesthetics and many more features that make the Exam Light the right light for any procedure. With a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 96, 45,000 Lux at 36", and a color temperature of 3,100 degrees Kelvin, the Surgery Light enhances your vision by allowing a true rendition of colors. This light is ideal for long hours of use with 3 cool 50-watt quartz halogen bulbs, each rated with a 2,000-hour average bulb life.
The Minor Surgery Light features a 360 degree limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes on single ceiling models. The Procedure Lighting is ideal for trauma centers, emergency rooms, ambulatory surgery centers, intensive care units, physician offices.
The Outpatient Procedure Light by Burton is available with Floorstand, Single Ceiling Mount, Double Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount to meet different needs and installation requirements. The A50FL Floorstand base is designed to allow convenient positioning in any office. The base offers an easy-access footswitch and built-in casters with locking mechanism on back casters. Proudly made in the U.S.A., the Burton AIM-50 is designed to meet even the most demanding healthcare facility's specifications for high intensity, cool operation and low cost. See accessories below for replacement handle and replacement bulbs for the AIM-50 Minor Surgery Light.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||US|