Wallach Surgical Cooper Surgical LP-10-120 LEEP PRECISION Integrated System
- LP-20-120 LEEP PRECISION™ Generator
- LP-30-120 LEEP PRECISION™ Smoke Evacuator
- LP-40-001 LEEP PRECISION™ Cart
- Includes generator, smoke evacuator and cart in one compact station
- Safe and easy to operate
- Integrated cart allows mobility around the exam room
- Elegant modern design
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to use LED displays located on the front for power selection and delivery
- Smooth faceplate membrane facilitates operation and cleaning
- Controlled by microprocessors for added precision and accuracy
- Choice of Cut, Blend and Coag wave forms to alter electrode performance
- Foot control pedal included
- Power disabled automatically if grounding pad becomes loose
- Self-monitors all detectors
- High air flow efficiently captures smoke, particulate matter and vapor
- Eliminates odor with a 99.9 percent efficiency level
- Replacement filters available (See ACCESSORIES below)
- Easy to maintain
- Two convenient storage shelves
- Heavy duty casters with two locking wheels for securing cart in place
- Ideal for small exam rooms
- Comfortable grip handle allows for easy movement and positioning
- Cable hooks hold cable wires in place
LP-20-120 LEEP PRECISION™ Generator
LP-30-120 LEEP PRECISION™ Smoke Evacuator
LP-40-001 LEEP PRECISION™ Cart
The Cooper Surgical LP-10-120 LEEP PRECISION™ Integrated System combines the LP-20-120 Generator, LP-30-120 Smoke Evacuator, and the LP-40-001 Cart into one compact station. The wheeled base of the Integrated Workstation allows for mobility around the exam room, making it convenient to maneuver into place for procedures. LEEP PRECISION™ Generator System is safe and easy to operate, and features an elegant design in keeping with modern hospital aesthetics.
The Cooper Surgical LP-20-120 LEEP PRECISION™ Generator employs state-of-the-art microprocessor technology to make electrosurgery more convenient, safe and accurate. LED displays are located on the front of the Generator Machine for ease of use, delivery, and precise power selection. The smooth faceplate membrane facilitates cleaning and operation. A foot control pedal is included as an activation option for the Surgical Generator, with hand and foot cautery pencils available for purchase (See ACCESSORIES below). Electrode performance can be altered thanks to being offered a choice between Cut, Blend, and Coag wave forms. When a grounding pad becomes loose, the Electrosurgical Generator will automatically disable power to maintain safety of the procedure. Detectors are self-monitored by the Surgical Generator System.
The Cooper Surgical LP-30-120 LEEP PRECISION™ Smoke Evacuator features a high air flow which efficiently removes airborne smoke, particulate matter, and vapor containing potentially harmful microbes and viruses. Odor is eliminated at a high efficiency level of 99.9%. Cleaning and maintenance of the Smoke Evacuation Machine is made easy thanks to its elegant and modern design. Replacement filters (Pre-filter and UPLA) are available for use with the Electrosurgical Smoke Evacuator (See ACCESSORIES below).
The Cooper Surgical LP-40-001 LEEP PRECISION™ Cart features four heavy duty casters, two of which contain locks with the ability to secure the Workstation into place. A comfortable grip handle allows the Electrosurgical Cart to be maneuvered and positioned easily. Two storage shelves are available for convenient storage space during procedures. To ensure that cable wires are held secure before, during, and after a procedure, cable hooks are located on the LEEP PRECISION™ Cart.
The Cooper Surgical Integrated Workstation is proudly made in the USA.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||US|