Wallach Surgical Cooper Surgical LP-20-120 LEEP PRECISION Generator
- Easy to use LED displays located on the front for power selection and delivery
- Smooth faceplate membrane facilitates operation and cleaning
- Controlled by microprocessors for added precision and accuracy
- Choice of Cut, Blend and Coag wave forms to alter electrode performance
- Foot control pedal included
- Power disabled automatically if grounding pad becomes loose
- Self-monitors all detectors
- Proudly made in the USA
The Cooper Surgical LP-20-120 LEEP PRECISION™ Generator employs state-of-the-art microprocessor technology to make electrosurgery more convenient, safe and accurate. A foot control pedal is included as an activation option for the Surgical Generator, with hand and foot cautery pencils available for purchase (See ACCESSORIES below). LED displays are located on the front of the Generator Machine for ease of use, delivery, and precise power selection. The smooth faceplate membrane facilitates cleaning and operation. Electrode performance can be altered with a choice between Cut, Blend, and Coag wave forms. When a grounding pad becomes loose, the Electrosurgical Generator will automatically disable power to maintain safety of the procedure. Detectors are self-monitored by the Generator.
The Cooper Surgical Electrosurgery Generator is proudly made in the USA.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||US|