Wallach Surgical Cooper Surgical LP-20-120 LEEP PRECISION Generator
Wallach Coated Vaginal Speculums are designed for use in electrosurgery and feature a non-conductive polymer coating. Wallach Coated Vaginal Specula are conveniently reusable, autoclavable, and offer disposable smoke evacuation (DSE) tubing guides included on the speculum. Wallach Coated Vaginal Speculums are designed for use in Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedures (LEEP) / Large Loop Excision of the Transformation Zone (LLETZ) procedures, making them ideal for gynecology clinics, OB/GYN offices, and other specialty clinics.
Sklar has a worldwide reputation for high quality medical instruments spanning more than 100 years. Sklar's OR quality medical instruments incorporate the highest grades of surgical steel, offer finely detailed craftsmanship and exacting standards of manufacturing. The stainless steel construction offers non-corrosive, anti-bacterial and rust-resistant features, providing greater durability. Imported from Germany, every medical instrument is thoroughly examined, to ensure the highest quality instruments possible. Every instrument is rigorously tested for reliability and function. No single medical instrument leaves the Sklar warehouse until it is thoroughly inspected.
- Easy to use LED displays located on the front for power selection and delivery
- Smooth faceplate membrane facilitates operation and cleaning
- Controlled by microprocessors for added precision and accuracy
- Choice of Cut, Blend and Coag wave forms to alter electrode performance
- Foot control pedal included
- Power disabled automatically if grounding pad becomes loose
- Self-monitors all detectors
- Proudly made in the USA
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Country of Origin||US|