Summit Appliance FS407LBI7 Built-In Medical NSF-7 Subzero Freezers, with Digital Thermometer, Temperature Alarm, and Digital Thermostat
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (888) 345-4858.
- Capable of -20° operation
- 2.8 cubic foot capacity
- Undercounter design for space-efficient facility
- Slim 20 inch wide design
- Built-in dimension fit tightly into undercounter cabinets
- Complies with NSF stanards for commercial use
- Four clear, slide-out drawers for easy accessibility to storage
- Drawers insulate contents and maintain cold when door is open
- Flat door liner
- Manual defrost provides precise, stable temperatures
- Locking door for security
- Two leveling legs for uneven or unlevel surfaces
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- Ideal for pharmaceuticals, physical therapy samples, and temperature-sensitive materials
- Door swing is user-reversible on the basic FS407LBI7 model only
- Standard models include hospital-grade power cord and rear manual thermostat
- PLUS2 models also include thermometer with current, high, and low temp display
- MED2 models have above options and digital thermostat for greater control
- ADA models are 32 inches high for ADA-compliancy
Summit's FS407LBI7 Subzero Built-In NSF-7 Freezers are capable of reaching -20° C. Built-In Medical Freezers are designed to fit tightly into cabinet spaces, seamlessly integrating into a room's decor. NSF-7 Freezers are built to NSF and ANSI standards for sanitation. FS407LBI7 Freezers are manual defrost units, resulting in more stable, precise temperatures for pharmaceuticals, samples, or other temperature-sensitive materials. A lock on the top of the door restricts access to the Summit Compact Freezer for security.
Each Summit FS470LBI7 contains 2.8 cubic feet of storage space, divided between four clear, slide-out drawers for easy accessibility to the contents. The drawers also help to protect the stored contents, keeping them cold when the door is open. The flat door liner provides more storage room at a more regulated temperature. Medical Freezers operate cleanly and environmentally friendly, and are chlorofluorocarbon (CFC)-free. Two of the legs on the Mini Freezer are height-adjustable to level the Freezer to most surfaces. The Summit Freezer features a white finish to create a clean, hygienic aesthetic for your facility.
Summit Subzero Freezers are available with standard, MED, PLUS2, or MED2 option choices. Standard FS407LBI7 options are a manual thermostat in the rear and a hospital grade power cord. FS407LBI7PLUS2 Freezers additionally include a traceable digital thermometer displaying high, low, and current temperatures. The FS407LBI7MED models include the above options as well a high/low temperature alarm. FS407LBI7MED2 models are similar to the MED Freezers, but have a digital thermostat, allowing more accurate temperature control. Only the basic FS407L (not PLUS2, MED, or MED2) has a user reversible door. All Freezer Models are available in standard or ADA-compliant (32 in) heights.
The FS407LBI7 Freezers match with the FF511LBI7 Refrigerators for coordinated sets. See above link for matching refrigerators.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Warranty||Limited 2 years parts and labor/5 years for compressor|
|Country of Origin||CN|