Summit Appliance FS407LBI Built-in Medical Subzero Freezers, Base Model, Standard
This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (888) 345-4858.
- Not for sensitive materials
- Capable of -20° operation
- Slim 20 inch wide design
- Undercounter design for space-efficient facility
- Built-in dimension fit tightly into undercounter cabinets
- Four clear, slide-out drawers for easy accessibility to storage
- Drawers insulate contents and maintain cold when door is open
- Manual defrost provides precise, stable temperatures
- Adjustable dial thermostat in rear to prevent accidental temperature changes
- Locking door for security
- Matches with FF511LBI for coordinated sets - See above link
- Two leveling legs for uneven or unlevel surfaces
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- Flat door liner
- Ideal for pharmaceuticals, physical therapy samples, and temperature-sensitive materials
- Door swing is user-reversible on the basic FS407LBI model only
- Includes all above features
- Includes digital traceable thermometer
- Displays current, high, and low internal temperatures
- Hospital grade power cord securely attaches to power outlet
- Includes all above options
- Digital thermostat replaces dial thermostat
- Digital controls allow precise temperature adjustments
- All models are available in ADA-compliant option
- ADA-compliant height of 32 inches (MED2ADA is 32.25 inches)
Additional PLUS2 Model Features
Additional MED2 Model Features
ADA Model Features
Summit's FS407LBI Subzero Built-In Freezers are capable of reaching -20° C. The slim, 20 inch width and undercounter design of the Low Temperature Freezers makes them suitable for smaller spaces. Built-In Freezers are designed with precise dimensions to allow the unit to be installed into a cabinet space without a gap, creating a seamless appearance. The door features a flat door liner. FS407LBI Freezers are manual defrost units, resulting in more stable, precise temperatures for pharmaceuticals, samples, or other temperature-sensitive materials. A lock on the top of the door restricts access to the Summit Compact Freezer for security.
Each Summit FS470LBI contains 2.8 cubic feet of storage space, divided between four clear, slide-out drawers for easy accessibility to the contents. The drawers also help to keep the stored contents cold when the door is opened. Medical Freezers operate cleanly and environmentally, and are chlorofluorocarbon chlorofluorocarbon (CFC)-free. Two of the legs on the Mini Freezer are height-adjustable to level the Freezer to most surfaces. The Summit Freezer features a white finish to create a clean, hygienic aesthetic for your facility.
With a variety of options to choose from, you can find the Low Temperature Freezer that's perfect for your facility. Standard Undercounter Freezers feature a manually-adjustable thermostat in the back of the unit. FS407LBIPLUS models include the hospital cord and manual thermostat, as well as a traceable digital thermometer that displays the current, high, and low temperatures. FS407LBIMED2 Freezers feature the above options, as well as a high/low temperature alarm and a digital thermostat for more precise temperature control. Only the basic FS407LBI model has a door who's opening direction is user reversible. All Freezer Models are available in standard or ADA-compliant (32 in) heights.
The FS407LBI Freezers match with the FF511LBI Refrigerators for coordinated sets. See above link to matching refrigerators.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Warranty||Limited 2 years parts and labor/5 years for compressor|
|Country of Origin||CN|