Summit Appliance Accucold FF7L-FS24LSTACKMED2 Vaccine Refrigerator and Compact Medical Freezer
- 5.5 cu. ft Refrigerator Capacity
- 1.4 cu ft Freezer Capacity
- Slim 24" Width
- Stacked Independent refrigerator and freezer for a 24" wide space saving design
- Meets vaccine storage guidelines from CDC and VFC
- Front control panels for easy temperature monitoring and control
- Digital thermostats for accurate temperature control
- Temperature display is NIST calibrated
- High and low temperature alarms
- Buffered temperature probe improves temperature display accuracy
- Temperature calibration done in a ISO/IEC certified laboratory
- Green dot hospital grade plugs for stronger connection
- Front locks for security
- Access ports for additional monitoring equipment
- Cabinets are foamed-in-place for insulation
- Door gaskets are magnetic for a tight seal
- Adjustable/removable wire shelving
- Flat door liner prevents items from being stored at uneven temperatures
- ETL and ETL-C listed
- Operates without ozone-damaging CFC chemicals
- Internal fan for even cooling
- Manual defrosting is necessary for maintaining temperatures as low as -20°C
The Summit Accucold™ FF7L-FS24LSTACKMED2 Vaccine Refrigerator and Compact Medical Freezer is a combination of independent appliances that are perfect for storing vaccines according to guidelines from both the CDC and VFC. A user-friendly front control panel houses both the temperature display and the digital thermostat. Accucold™ Medical Appliances are ideal for hospitals and medical laboratories.
Digital thermostats allows users to specify their desired temperature unlike traditional dial thermostats which rely on different levels rather than numbers. NIST calibrated temperature displays show the current internal temperatures of each unit. They also provide access to the high/low temperature alarms for users who wish to be alerted when internal temperatures fall out of their preferred range. For accurate temperature readings, a buffered temperature probe encased in a glycol filled bottle is positioned at the center of each appliance. This setup helps simulate the temperature of stored contents. Accucold™ temperature calibration for both the Medical Refrigerator and Medical Freezer have been performed in an ISO/IEC certified laboratory.
For a more secure outlet connection and to help prevent accidental unplugging, a green dot hospital grade plug with 3 prongs is included with each appliance. To limit access to the contents stored inside, both units feature front locks that require a key to open. Users who want to add additional temperature monitoring equipment can do so through a 3/8" probe hole that is located at the rear of the each appliance. To help with maintaining stable temperatures, foamed-in-place insulation helps prevent cold air from escaping through the walls while magnetic door gaskets help maintain a tight door seal. The Cube Medical Freezer features a removable wire rack while the Countertop Medical Refrigerator features adjustable wire shelves. Each unit has a flat door liner for consistent storage temperatures.
The FF7LBIMED2 Counter Height Refrigerator has 5.5 cubic ft of storage space and an internal fan for distributing cool air evenly. The FS24LMED2 Compact Medical Freezer offers 1.4 cubic ft of space and can operate at temperatures as low as -20°C. In order to main such low temperatures with little fluctuation, the Compact Freezer must be manually defrosted.
Accucold™ appliances are ETL/ETL-C listed and have an environmentally friendly design that allows for operation without any ozone damaging chemicals.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Warranty||Limited 2 years parts and labor/5 years for compressor|
|Country of Origin||RS/CN|